7.

Author's point of view

Alejandro was distressed and it was clear that everyone at the table noticed that

Alejandro was distressed and it was clear that everyone at the table noticed that. Only Kate didn't care, after all she kept making her comments about literally anything inane.

- And I think I'll pass the cheerleading tests! Because I am very beautiful and talented. -Kate boasted, waiting for a response from her colleagues but no one said anything. -And then? Don't you agree?

-How can you talk so much about yourself when our friend here looks like he just came out of a wake?- Xavi questioned, visibly irritated.

- It is clear! I'm sorry. -Kate smiled, she didn't want to stop talking but she would make an effort just to please the tall boy.

- What happened, Alejandro?

- I irritated Mavie again.

-Who? - Xavi seemed confused, asking the question that the other two also wanted to find out the answer to.

- The girl who hates men, from literature class.- Everyone agreed, finally understanding who he was talking about.

- But this time I think I touched on a delicate subject, somehow! I swear I saw some tears in her eyes.

- And I guarantee she cursed you.

-She just gave a speech about how much of an asshole we men are! Despite everything, I agreed with the things she said.

-She says she hates men just to get their attention, that's really pathetic. -Kate shrugged, she no longer liked Henrietta for the simple fact that she took all of Alejandro's attention.

- Don't say that shit here, you definitely don't know her. -The aggressive attitude caused the other three to be shocked, Alejandro didn't usually act like that.

- Alejandro is right! We don't know her to judge her like that. - Sophia said sweetly, to cut through the heavy atmosphere.

- And what do you think could have happened? You touched her wound, so what is she hiding?

- Do we really have to keep talking about this girl? -Kate looked bored, she didn't want to talk about it.

- It's much better than talking about you.- Sophia replied but before the brunette could respond, Ruel interfered.

- I need to talk to her sister more! She's an eleven-year-old girl but she's very intelligent, she told me almost their entire lives.- Alejandro laughed, he thought Lauren was much nicer than her older sister. -But she cut the subject short, when she was going to tell them why they moved here.

- Do you think something happened in the city where she lived? -Xavi was very interested in the subject, he loved playing detention when he could.

-The person who will discover this is Soso. - Alejandro shrugged his shoulders, making the girl look at him with raised eyebrows.

- Me ?

- I'm sure Kate won't be the ideal person to befriend her, with all due respect. - Alejandro smiled, so that the brunette wouldn't be offended. -And since she hates men, Xavi and I are not an option.

- I think I understood. - The girl smiled gently. -Alright, I'll do what you idiots couldn't! And I bet I'll convince her to join our group.

- I don't understand why there is so much insistence on this girl, this is becoming quite annoying. — Kate commented once again.

But as always, everyone decided to ignore her comments.