3.

Author's point of view

-She hates men! - Alejandro sighed, as he made himself comfortable on the old sofa in Xavi's garage

The four friends used to get together at the boy's house every day after school, just to play video games and eat some junk food while chatting.

-I think you're exaggerating, Alejandro.- Sophia shrugged, as she waited for the older man to hand over the control to her.

-She must be one of those feminists. -Kate laughed exaggeratedly, as if she had told the funniest joke in the world.

-Being a feminist is not a problem and you, as a woman, should be too. - Sophia shrugged, she and Kate didn't get along very well.

-You have no idea how hard she was with me today! It's incredible how she can leave me speechless.

-She's very beautiful, so whatever. Oh, shit! - Xavi shouted after his character died, attacked by a zombie.

Sophia celebrated excitedly and then took control of Xavi's hand, who swapped places with her on the small, cramped sofa.

- We should ask her to hang out with us, I bet she hasn't made any friends yet.- Xavi commented, making Kate roll her eyes.

- Our group is a little too full, Xavi.

- I disagree! But you can be sure she won't accept it, I already said she hates men.- Alejandro shrugged, still focused on the television screen.

- What an exaggeration! She's a strong girl, we certainly needed someone like that.- Sophia stuck out her tongue, she did that when she was concentrated.- I'm in favor of including her in our group.

- Well then you will call her! I think I've been kicked enough.- Alejandro laughed, relaxing on the couch as the game changed phases.

- Are you really scared of a girl?- Xavi laughed, he thought the whole situation was very pathetic.

- You would have too if you tried to talk to her! In case you forgot, she gave you a less than delicate answer in literature class.

- You are a fearful Alejandro Baldé! Leave it alone, I'll talk to her myself tomorrow.

Xavi smiled convinced.

- Little do you know that Catarina Minola is waiting for you. - Alejandro was the only one who laughed at his own joke, no one there had read The Taming of the Shrew.

- Thanks.- Alejandro shrugged, he never responded to the brunette girl's advances.

"How rude" Kate thought, even though she liked him anyway.

- She would be Lydia Bennet, boring and desperate for a man's attention. - Xavi whispered in his friend's ear, making her laugh and lose control of the game.

-What ? -Sophia commented indignantly, while Xavi pulled the control in her hand. -Xavi cheated! He made me laugh, it killed me.

-I only told the truth, it was your choice to laugh.

- And what was so funny that you lost in this game? - Kate commented curiously, she always felt like it was a joke between the two.

- Forget it.- Sophia held back her laughter, even though everyone had noticed.

- Do you see, Alejandro? These two always hide things! Imagine if they bring anyone else to this group? I will be even more excluded. — Kate stamped her feet hard on the floor, Sophia was the only one paying attention to the whole little show.

- Don't make it up, Kate. -Alejandro shrugged, celebrating excitedly with Xavi after they passed the stage.

- That's all you have to say to me? - Kate questioned but the boy's great concentration on the game meant he didn't formulate an answer for her. - I quit! I don't think you like me.

No one answered. That made the brunette with brownish-black hair grab her bag and leave the garage, huffing in anger. Xavi, still focused, was the only one to comment on the event.

-Man, this girl sucks.

xavi and alejandro they are closest friendsirl

xavi and alejandro
they are closest friends
irl . so that's why i put
him in this story .

 so that's why i puthim in this story