21.

Author's point of view

The next day, the school hallways were on fire

The next day, the school hallways were on fire.  Mavie thought it was thanks to her and Alejandro simply walking hand in hand but soon realized it was much more than that, when she saw Sophia running desperately towards them.

-Did you hear about the photo that Rodrygo leaked?

It was clear that Henrietta felt her stomach burn, but she felt completely ready to face people, while Ruel held her hand even tighter to say he was with her.

-I knew he would do that!  But I don't care anymore.-Mavie shrugged, it would be uncomfortable but she would be stronger.

-What?  These aren't your pictures, Mav.  - Sophia sighed, the other two looked at each other in confusion.  - These are photos of Kate.

Mavie's eyes widened, the rope always breaks on the weakest side.

Rodrygo had realized that he would no longer be able to control Mavie and so he used someone else.  Kate and him were close, of course he was going to get those damn photos.

-He got her drunk and when she fell asleep, he took photos of her breasts.- Sophia commented, as the three walked to the classroom.  Mavie was completely shocked and irritated, how could Rodrygo be such an asshole?

The brown-eyed girl listened to the comments throughout the day.  Girls judging Kate and boys commenting on how hot she was.  She even tried to keep to herself but as soon as she saw Kate alone at a table in the cafeteria, while people pointed at her and laughed, she couldn't take it anymore.

Mavie remembered when she was in that situation when no one showed support.  She knew what it was like to be in Kate's place but unlike what they did to her, Mavie would show that no girl would be alone.

-Hey!-She shouted, while climbing onto one of the benches.  Obviously everyone stopped to look at that scene. - Why is the female body so shocking?  They're just breasts, something that all of us girls have and that boys have seen at least once, even if it wasn't in person.

Some people seemed really interested in the subject but Mavie soon noticed that at the football team's table, the guys were laughing.

-What's your problem?  Are you laughing just because I said the word breasts?  She asked, causing even more laughter. - That's why you're going to die virgins while masturbating to adult films.

Everyone fell silent at the same second, point for Mavie.  After all, she knew that to offend a man, you just had to play with his fragile masculinity.

-I've been through this and I tell you, I'm the last person who should be helping Kate Gray!  But we are women and we need to unite!  Put yourself in her shoes, would you like to hear these comments?  So stop doing them!

  - Is this the moment when you started to protest and lift your t-shirts?  We would really like it.- A boy shouted making his friends laugh.

-That's the kind of guy who only saw breasts in a Vogue magazine.- She shrugged, everyone else laughed and the boy frowned.

  - Feminism is a lack of cock!  -Another shouted, receiving some applause.

-So what was the trick you guys got into until you became sexist?  -Mavie countered.  Alejandro ended up laughing, she was the most incredible girl he knew.  -Does anyone want to make any more comments like this?  -She faced everyone in the cafeteria, the silence remained after all no one wanted to be kicked by her.  -That's what I thought!  Kate, we are with you.

Mavie thought her words wouldn't change anything but the girls there, or at least most of them, were thinking she was the coolest girl in the whole school.

Little by little, a huge group of girls joined Kate's table and even some boys, much to Mavie's surprise.  She sat down again and then received a smile from the brunette, it was like an apology and thanks.

-I think I fell in love with the most incredible girl in this entire world.  -Alejandro whispered to Mavie, who smiled openly.

Little did he know that she was the one who had hit the jackpot.

one more
and you
already know...😥