10.

Author's point of view

A week had passed since what happened at Xavi's house

A week had passed since what happened at Xavi's house. After cutting Alejandro several times, Mavie grabbed her sister and then left the place like a hurricane.

The group was a little distressed and everyone knew it was because of that. It was incredible how bad everyone felt except the real culprit, Kate remained full and talkative as if nothing had happened.

Ever since Kate said those things, Mavie had been missing school all week. Alejandro even missed the discussions during literature class and thanks to that he sought out Harmony, who didn't want to share any information and just let it slip that her sister was depressed.

As soon as Mavie's absences completed six days, Alejandro decided that he would pay a visit to her house together with Lauren. He knew she wouldn't like it at all but he was so worried that he would do anything crazy just to see her.

-I think this is complete nonsense! If she doesn't want to come to school, that's her problem. -Kate commented irritated, as soon as Alejandro refused to go to the daily meeting at Simons' house.

-Can you shut up for just one second? -Xavi commented irritated, he was at his limit. -Alejandro, I'm going with you,

-And me too! -Sophia smiled. -Let's show her that no matter what happened before, she has friends now.

-You are pathetic! -Kate crossed her arms, everyone gathered their things as they intended to leave her talking to herself but she was faster. -I'll find out what this girl is hiding myself and then you'll see that she's not as incredible as you think.

The brunette girl grabbed her backpack and then ran out of the room. The other three just ignored it, getting rid of Kate was like a gift from the gods and no one would complain.

 The other three just ignored it, getting rid of Kate was like a gift from the gods and no one would complain

It wasn't long before the four of them were at the Webster house, which was very beautiful. Two stories, gray walls and a white wooden fence, like a beautiful dollhouse.

Mrs. Jenner treated them very kindly and they soon felt less tense. She had a special look on Alejandro and everyone soon noticed, they just didn't know that the woman already knew him very well as he was always the talk of the house.

-Mav is in a complicated situation again! Sometimes she isolates herself and only leaves to go to the bathroom, barely touching food. - The woman sighed, while the young people snuggled up on the living room sofa. -I think this behavior is because of things that happened when we were still in Madrid.

The group waited for her to explain what those things were but the woman didn't delve deeper into the subject, she just said again that she thought moving to another country would improve things but that didn't happen.

After receiving authorization to go up, the three, who were guided by little Lauren, arrived at the older girl's room. The door was closed but the little girl was soon allowed inside.

The room had white walls and completely ordinary furniture, the only thing that caught attention were the several One Direction posters on the wall. Alejandro smiled, while the other two were still shocked by the girl's taste.

-Mav? -Lauren asked. Mavie was facing the window, sitting on her bed. Right in front of her was a globe, where she carefully read each name on the map. -What are you doing?

-Looking for a country where, who knows, people will like me more.

Those words caused a certain shock to the other teenagers, they had no idea that the strong girl from literature class could be so sensitive.

-You've already found this country, Mavie. -Her voice made her attention leave the globe and her brown eyes widen. -We are here and we really like you, much more than you know.

 -We are here and we really like you, much more than you know