𝐎𝐍𝐄: The Daltons

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

1990 ─ 1992

It was early in the morning when a car pulled up to a recently furbished home, a young girl stares up at the place with innocent blue doe eyes. "This is the new place," Jared Dalton ─ An architect whose passion lied in building homes for families and schools for children ─ spoke with a soft smile on his face. "It's a beautiful home, dear," Fiona Dalton ─ A writer who specialised in dark romances and twisted thrillers ─ replied before looking back at their daughter, Annabell Dalton. The family of three were close due to Fiona's tricky past and Jared's personal lack of family; Annabell couldn't ask for better parents.

The town of Woodsboro, California was quiet and peaceful with the normal community mixed of gossips, drunks, and Karen's. It was the perfect place for the Dalton's to settle down rather than their chaotic lives in New York City. Fiona Dalton had grown up in Woodsboro so returning to the town was something she was excited for even though her bond with her family didn't exist, she had dear friends that she was eager to see again. Jared liked the more peaceful place, their large home built nicely in the woods away from most for their own peace and privacy. Annabell loved the changed from the city to the town, the slower pace was nice.

Annabell Dalton was a bubbly girl with a sweet smile, she waved and greeted people willingly in the streets and always made a personal opinion of someone rather than allowing the influence of others to determine who they are. She was a beautiful ravenette with blue-green eyes and a fair tone, always seen wearing baggy band tees and camo pants; her long hair flowing in the wind as she danced around the backyard singing at the top of her lungs. Anyone who meet Annie immediately adored her, she was infuriatingly loveable and passionately admired by everyone.

"Annie, you can choose your room first," Jared offered his daughter with a wink, grinning at the bright smile that appeared on her face. She had grabbed her bag, her red panda plushy and rushed into the open door of the two-storey home. She made her way upstairs and headed straight for the room furthest from the other doors knowing her father had designed her room exactly how she had wanted it. When she opened the door, the thirteen-year-old grinned at the sliding doors that opened out onto a balcony, she headed straight over and spotted the couch against the wall with an awning over it; A perfect spot to read or do homework.