𝐓𝐄𝐍: Senior Year

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

"Senior year crept up on us way too quickly," Melinda pointed out as she let Randy wrap his arms around her, Annie nodded in agreement with the ginger before leaning back into Stu's chest. Tatum sat with her arms around her boyfriend, Joel Scott who had moved to town during the start of the year. Sidney sat a small distance away from Billy, the two had been becoming more distant in their relationship. "I'm just ready for the year to end," Tatum told Melinda as she unwrapped a lollipop and slipped it into her mouth. "Then it's college and adulthood," Annie added before turning to face Stu who grinned at her.

"And what college does my little love want to go?" Stu asked as he leaned in closer to her. Ever since the phone call, Stu and Billy had been closer and more affectionate towards Annie. "Honestly, I'm not bothered as long as I can major in business. I got big plans and they involve you," Annie answered Stu before leaning forward and kissing Stu who immediately responded to her action, his hand falling onto her hip as he deepened the kiss knowing that Billy was watching. Billy had to bite back a groan at the sight of the two, Sidney shared no physical affection after Maureen's death so the only intimacy he gets is his hand and the friendship only type with Stu and Annie.

"Alright, you two... Jesus, you're gonna eat her face off," Tatum exclaimed making Joel laugh as he leaned his head on his girlfriend's shoulder. "Leave them be, tats. Billy, Randy and I were enjoying the show," Joel teased making Randy and Melinda laugh. "I'm starting to think you're in love with Stu," Annie said to Joel once the couple had pulled away from each other. "Shit, boys, we've been caught!" Joel playfully exclaimed making everyone laugh as Annie rolled her eyes with a smile. "It's whatever, J, because at the end of the day, I'm who he takes home," Annie winked at Joel.

"Damn right you are," Stu adds before he kisses her neck softly. "All that aside, I'm glad that you two are together. Between the cute childhood and the affection we see now, made for each other for sure," Melinda spoke up with a smile on her face. "So much cute lovey dovey shit... can we change the topic?" Randy asked, Melinda rolling her eyes as she kissed his cheek. They were a cute couple, both obsessed with horror and its rules which is why they agreed to wait until they were ready for the next step. Annie adored them together and it was clear that Randy loved her despite his old crush on Sidney Prescott.