𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎: Cherub's Truth

───────❝ 💌 ❞───────

───────❝ 💌 ❞───────

Billy places the gun down on the kitchen counter, he moves closer to Sidney with the butcher knife in hand, "Pretend this is all just a scary movie, Sid. How do you think its going to end?" Sidney doesn't respond to him but she takes subtle notice of the Cherub hiding in the shadows, she assumes the killer had no ties to the boys. "This is the best part, Sid," Stu exclaims with excitment, "Billy's got it all figured out. Why do you think we kept yoyr father alive so long? Why did we save you for last?" Sidney turned her gaze to Stu before looking at Billy.

"You know what time it is, Sid? It's after midnight. It's your mother's anniversary, we killed her exactly one year ago today," Billy taunted her. Sudden clapping echoed through the kitchen causing Billy, Stu and Sidney to turn their attention to the figure in the doorway, a black robe like Ghostface's covered their body while they wore the Cherub mask. Billy's grip tightened on the knife as he looked at the one responsible for Annie's injury. "Who the fuck are you?" Billy asked while Sidney looked around for a way to escape, her eyes landing on the gun free for the taking. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," The Cherub warned Sidney alerting Billy on what she was attempting to take.

Billy grabbed the gun and slid it down the counter to Stu, the taller killer taking it and holding it tight in his hands. "Why help them?!" Sidney asked angrily. The Cherub tutted before stepping further into the room, they patted Neil's head before pacing around to the opposite side of Billy and Sidney, leaning on the counter with interest. "Let's just say... I'm intrigued," Cherub told her, a grin hiding underneath their mask. "Kill them, Stu," Billy ordered his boyfriend, Stu happily raised the gun and cocked it. "Please don't," The familiar voice of Annabell Dalton pulled their attention to the woman herself, a camera in her hand.

"You left Gale alive... and Dewey was still breathing," Annie spoke with an unbothered expression, "Emphasis on the was. They've both been handled." She looked up to see shock and surprise on all three faces. "You... you're the Cherub?!" Sidney exclaimed, confusion burning in her eyes. "The mastermind, yes," Annie replied with a shrug as she walked further into the room. "Why?" Sidney asked, Billy and Stu staring at their girl who seemed so unbothered compared to the fear they saw before. "They deserved to die back in New York... they were bullies and the reason that my real best friend, Riley took her own life," Annie expressed to her truthfully.

"Riley and I, we had plans to see the world and when they caught Corey... it all worked out, he wasn't killing me to add to his list, he almost stopped me. And the reason for being uninjured and covered in blood? He was trying to save Jason," Annie continued knowing that they knew the story; Billy and Stu knew the detailed version. "However, one little thing..." Annie trailed off as she turned to Cherub, he removed the mask to reveal Jason James himself. "I needed a partner in crime. It's risky but very fulfilling, isn't it, Billy Baby?" Annie asked Billy who snapped out of it.