𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: Another Killer

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

Annie decided to skip school for the day, she didn't want to face the other students at school after the attack. Besides, everyone's eyes were on Sidney Prescott rather than Annabell Dalton which wasn't a bad thing, it saved Annie from feeling claustrophobic. After a hot shower, Annie got changed into some shorts and a tank top before walking into her room when a thud caught her attention, she furrowed her brows as she walked towards her door, opening it. "Mom? Dad? Stuey?" Annie called out as she walked down the stairs spotting the back door open.

Annie reached for the portable phone when someone rushed out and tackled her to the ground, she fell back and looked up at the familiar mask of the Cherub Killer. "Hello, little love," Cherub taunted as he held her down before raising the blade and driving it into her stomach, the front door unlocked revealing Billy. "Annie!" Billy shouted as he ran over and tackled the killer off of Annie. Cherub managed to overpower Billy, slamming his head against the wall before scrambling over to Annie. "I promised that I'd find you, little love... I keep my promises, mine and no one else's," Cherub whispered before pulling the knife out.

Annie let out a scream that made Billy's heart clench, rage stormed through him as he tried to get to his feet, stumbling from the impact against the wall. "Go to hell!" Annie scoffed as the Cherub brushed the knife down her collarbone to the valley of her breasts. "You ruined everything for us, we could've been happy," Cherub growled before raising the knife and moving to stab Annie when the sound of sirens deterred them. "Till next time, sweetums," Cherub taunted before rushing out of the house, Billy crawled over to Annie and applied pressure to her bleeding stomach.

"Stay awake, baby... I need you to stay awake," Billy cried as he looked up in time to see Dewey rush in. "He took off..." Billy whimpered while Sheriff Burke walked in, Annie reached for Billy's hand. "B-Billy..." Annie cried out while Billy let the tears fall, he had never wanted to see Annie hurt like this and it kills him inside that the bastard got away. An ambulance was rushed to the home, Dewey took Billy's place applying pressure while Billy held Annie's hand whispering to her to keep her awake. By the time the ambulance had arrived, Annie had passed out from the blood loss.