𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: Innocence

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

Billy sat in the interragtion room with his arms crossed, his eyes were focused on Sidney who was sitting at Dewey's desk with a broken expression. He didn't care much for the girls state, he knew this was all working out the way he wanted it but his mind was focused on Annabell. His heart was pounding in fear after he had witnessed Annie collapse only to be rushed into an ambulance, he knew that Stu would be pissed at himself right now for hurting Annie but they knew better than to leave her unharmed, it wouldn't be a good look on her and she had already been accused.

"What are you doing with a cellular telephone, son?" Sheriff Burke asked Billy pulling his attention away from Sidney, his father sitting next to him. "It's my phone. He was just playing around with it," Hank Loomis said on behalf of his son. "You got some ideas of playing around, son," Sheriff Burke directed at Billy. "I didn't call anyone with it. I just took it in case Annie needed to reach me... she's dealing with a stalker in case you forgot. I figured it'd be easier," Billy explained to the Sheriff. "Everybody's got one now. Why don't you check the phone bill for Christsake. Call my carrier--AirFone Comp. They'll have records of every number dialed," Hank told the Sheriff.

"Thank you, Hank. We're on it," Sheriff Burke replied to the older Loomis before turning to Billy, "What were you doing at Sidney's tonight?" Billy sighed, "I just wanted to see her, that's all." Sheriff Burke nodded, "You rode your bike out there?" Billy nodded, "Yes, sir." Billy didn't care about all of this, he wanted to know that Annie was okay and that she'd be fine. "And last night? Sidney said you crawled through her window previously too?" Sheriff Burke questioned Billy. "You were out last night?" Hank asked his son surprised. "I watched TV for awhile but I felt like going for a bike ride," Billy expressed openly.

"Did you ride past Casey Becker's house that night?" Sheriff Burke asked assuming that Billy had a habit of late night bike rides. "No, I didn't. I didn't kill anyone, Sheriff. Besides, I was with Annie and Stu that night," Billy told the Sheriff. "We're gonna have to keep you, Billy. The governor's got SBI, FBI, and God knows who else on their way down here," Sheriff Burke informed Billy who was fighting back tears. "This is crazy. I didn't do it," Billy said, his voice cracking in the process as he fought back the tears. "Sheriff..." Billy muttered, "Is Annie okay?" The Sheriff sighed, "Last I heard, she was gonna be just fine."