𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: '92 Weekend

· · ─────── ·< 💌 >· ─────── · ·

Sheriff Burke was at a major loss. People in town were dying and as far as they knew, they had two separate masked killers causing panic in the town of Woodsboro. Sidney was completely on edge, phone calls continued to taunt her and both Tatum and Joel have been doing their best to support her while ignoring the existence of Annie, Billy, Stu, Melinda and Randy. But they didn't care about that as none of them were really interested in hanging out with the trio and spent their time doing what they wanted without Tatum's judgements and Sidney's complaints -- plus it got them away from Joel who was dating Tatum while wishing it was Sidney instead.

Annie was healing nicely though she still spent majority of her time lying in bed reading or watching movies that Randy bought over for her. Her parents had returned home and spent their time assisting her and working with the police in their search for the Cherub Killer that has almost killed their daughter. Billy and Stu were doing their best to look out for Annie but it was clear she was paranoid, constantly looking over her shoulder like any moment would be her last which seemed to dull the light within her eyes.

Billy wanted to tell Annie the truth about his and Stu's connection to Ghostface but Stu was adamant about not telling her out of fear that she'd hate them. Annie however, had a new theory in play simply because one of the boys who had been spreading lies about her and claiming they were intimate had been found dead with twenty-seven stab wounds but no cupids arrow. The look that had burned in Billy's eyes when she mentioned it to him was clear to so no remorse and a happiness that he was gone, but she wouldn't make any accusations without solid evidence; not that it'd change how she felt about her boys.

It was obvious that this Cherub killer wanted Annie but they were at a huge loss on why or who it could have been; she was the only remaining survivor of the '92 attack of the Cherub. Annie had to piece things together herself before she finally decided to tell her parents, friends and boyfriends the truth about the weekend that resulted in the death of her friends and Corey Hawke's red-handed capture. And so, the Thursday before Halloween, they were all seated comfortably in the Dalton household with snacks, drinks and their full attention on Annabell as she told them what had happened to her that weekend.