𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: Maureen Prescott

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

Billy was home alone waiting for Stu and Annie to show up when a knock on his door caught his attention, he made his way to the front door knowing that Stu would have stormed in as loud as a marching band with Annie's laughter filling the small Loomis household. When he opened the door, he spotted a package sitting on his porch assigned to him, he looked around before grabbing the box and taking it into his room where he opened it. Inside was a VHS along with a letter, he picked the VHS up and read the white strip "Watch me, Billy" which left him confused until he put it into the VHS player.

His brows were furrowed as the camera footage began playing, the image of his father approaching a motel where Sidney's mother stood awaiting him before the two shared a searing kiss. Billy felt anger and betrayal burn through him as he watch the footage show the two adulterers walk into a motel room together, seductive smiles on their faces showing exactly what the two were up too. Billy shut it off and turned to the box, he picked up the letter and opened it to read what it said. Red was all he could see, he couldn't believe Maureen the harlot was sleeping with his father; the cause of his mother leaving.

"Billy?" Stu's voice pulled Billy out of his head, "Why are you crying? What happened? Who do I have to hurt?" Stu's eyes were blazing with the familiar fire that Billy had seen a rare few times. Billy didn't say anything, he simply replayed the video for Stu and held out the letter, Billy began pacing the room as Stu glared at the screen before reading the letter, pulling out a lighter and setting it on fire before throwing it into Billy's steel bin. "What do you want to do?" Stu asked his best friend, grabbing his hand and stopping his pacing. "We can do what the letter said... I'd have your back, Billy. Just say the word," Stu promised, Billy took a breath before smirking, "Time to play."

⁀➷ ⁀➷ ⁀➷

Annie, Tatum, and Sidney were having a sleepover at the Riley household on Halloween night. Annie taunting the girls with the horror movies as they waited for the boys to show up, they were going to be late for a bunch of reasons they refused to acknowledge. Annie noticed that Sidney seemed to feeling anxious, she furrowed her brows and leaned towards her. "What's wrong, Sid?" Annie asked her friend. "I think I might go home. I'm not feeling well," Sidney told the girls as she turned away from the bloody scene on the television. "Want me to drive you?" Annie offered, Sidney nodding.