𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: Suffered At Night

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

Casey moves her hand towards the lock when the stranger spoke, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Terror covers Casey's face showing her fear, she pulls her hand back from the lock with her eyes looking around the yard for anyone else. "Where are you?" Casey asked softly. "Guess," The stranger tormented. "Please don't hurt him," Casey pleaded as she searched the yard for the stranger watching and tormenting her. "That all depends on you," The stranger warned her. "Why are you doing this?" Casey asked as more tears streamed down her face. "I wanna play a game," The stranger told her firmly. "No..." Casey whined.

"Then he dies. Right now," The stranger told her harshly. "NOO!" Casey shrieks fearfully. "Which is it?" The stranger asked her. A long silence filled the call as Casey touches the glass, staring fearfully and longingly at Steve who is crying. "What kind of game?" Casey asked him. "Turn off the light," The stranger ordered her. Casey's hand goes to the switch, Steve tugs and pulls at his straps as if begging her, his face drips with sweat as he cries. She switches the light off, Steve disappears into the darkness while Casey moves away from the glass, back towards the living room, unbelieving and horrified.

"Here's how we play. I ask a question. If you get it right, Steve lives," The stranger tells her as Casey crouches down behind the couch, tipping a lamp cord from its socket, darkening the room as her body quivers. "Please don't do this..." Casey begs. "Come on. It'll be fun," The stranger informs her, a smirk heard in their voice. "No... please," Casey pleads through her cries. "It's an easy category. Movie trivia," The stranger tells her with an amused tone, "I'll even give you a warm up question." Casey continues to plead and beg for them to stop but it seems to amused and entice the stranger.

"Name the killer in Halloween," The stranger asks Casey. "No..." Casey whimpers with a sob. "Come on. It's your favourite scary movie, remember? He had a white mask, he stalked the baby-sitters," The stranger encouraged her. Casey goea silent, a nervous wreck as she can barely speak much less think. "I don't know..." Casey muttered. "Come on, yes you do," The stranger encouraged further until Casey finally the mention of Steve bought her out of her fear enough to answer. "Michael... Michael Myers," Casey whispered. "Yes!" The stranger cheered, "Now for the real question."