𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: Together In Death

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

A hand reaches for a ringing telephone, bringing the receiver up to their face before they speak, "Hello?" Casey Becker, barely seventeen stands innocently within her home. "Hello?" A man's voice sounds through the phone confusing Casey for a moment before she shrugs. "Yes?" Casey questioned. "Who is this?" The man asks, his question was something Casey wanted to ask him but she remained polite as her mother always taught her. "Who are you trying to reach?" Casey asked the stranger as she moves through her home. "I don't know," The man answers her.

"I think you have the wrong number," Casey informs the stranger. "Do I?" The man pondered. "It happens. Take it easy," Casey said to the man before she hung up the phone. She made her way from the living room to her kitchen where the phone rings again, she reaches for the portable phone with a sigh. "Hello?" Casey answered. "I'm sorry. I guess I dialed the wrong number," The same stranger from before spoke. "So why did you dial it again?" Casey asked him with furrowed brows. "To apologise," The man replied to her question. "You're forgiven. Bye now," Casey moved to hang up when the voice stopped her, "Wait, wait, don't hang up."

Casey stands in front of a sliding glass door, it's pitch black outside with no visibility. "What?" Casey questioned. "I want to talk to you for a second," The stranger said softly. "They've got nine hundred numbers for that. Seeya," Casey told the man with a grin on her face as she hung up, she was enjoying the attention this stranger was giving her. After a few moments, the phone rings again while popcorn sizzles in a pot on the stove, Casey covers it with a lid before reaching for the portable phone. "Hello," Casey states. "Why don't you want to talk to me?" The stranger asked, sounding as though they were pouting.

"Who is this?" Casey asked. "You tell me your name, I'll tell you mine," The stranger offered. "I don't think so," Casey replied to him. "What's that noise?" The stranger questioned hearing the popping sound in the background. Casey smiles, "Popcorn." The stranger seems to perk up at that. "You're making popcorn?" The stranger asked. "Uh-huh," Casey answered sweetly as she checked on the popcorn. "I only eat popcorn at the movies," The stranger told Casey. "I'm getting ready to watch a movie," Casey informed them.