𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: New Friends

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

Annie smiled as she walked into Blockbuster with Billy and Stu following her, the two telling her about their lives and the changes she had missed though both had yet to mention their girlfriends. "Hey guys," A voice greeted before locking gazes with Annie, the girl tilted her head in interest at the boy who was wide eyed before clearing his throat. "Who is this?" He asked the two boys making Billy roll his eyes as Stu wrapped an arm around Annie's shoulders. "This is Annabell Dalton," Stu introduced her with a grin on his face. "The Annabell Dalton?" The boy asked with wide eyes, looking from Stu to Billy who kept close to Annabell.

"That is me. And you are?" Annie asked with a kind smile on her face. "I'm Randy Meeks," Randy introduced himself, a smile dancing on his lips. "Nice to meet you, Randy," Annie told him before Stu grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the horror section. "Horror movie fan?" Randy asked as he followed them, Billy trailing along silently watching Annie as she focused on the movies. "Uh, yeah. Love my horror movies," Annie told Randy with a grin before reaching out to grab one. "The Dark Half. That's an interesting choice," Randy pointed out as Annie stepped closer to him. "What would you recommend, Randy?" Annie asked in a soft tone that caused Randy to swallow slowly.

"A-Anything with the Scream Queen," Randy stuttered as Annie rested her hand on his arm with a soft smile that had all three boys focused on her. "Jamie Lee Curtis... legendary scream queen, right?" Annie asked him recieving a nod back. "Uh, yeah... Now I know that you're a true horror fan," Randy answered before shaking his head slightly, "Will you be joining us for movie night tomorrow then?" Annie looked from Randy to Billy and Stu who had been watching closely, Stu grinning while Billy seemed to be glaring at where Annie's hand was resting on Randy's arm; she smirked before brushing down Randy's arm, letting go.

"I'd be happy to join you three for a movie night!" Annie replied to Randy, she was eager to hang out with the boys' new friend. "Oh, good! I won't be fifth wheeling anymore then," Randy cheered softly with a nervous chuckle while Billy clenched his jaw at Annie's confused expression. "Fifth wheeling?" Annie questioned the boy. "Yeah, Stu's girlfriend Casey and Billy's girlfriend Sidney will be there too," Randy informed her, Annie swallowed slowly before smiling. "They hadn't mentioned their girlfriends yet but I guess they were too excited to see me back. I look forward to meeting them," Annie expressed with her usual bubbly smile that had Randy captivated.