𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: Bad Past

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

"An actual murder in Woodsboro?!" Tatum exclaimed as she, Sidney, Melinda and Annie walked towards Sidney's house after school. "I mean... murders aren't uncommon," Melinda pointed out with a shrug. "They have no idea who did it and the only thing that was left behind was a cupids arrow," Tatum told them as they spotted Billy, Stu, and Randy waiting outside the Prescott's home for the girls. "Did you hear!?" Randy asked rushing up to Annie who nodded. "Cupids arrow, huh?" Annie asked with an anxious breath that Billy noticed instantly. "Are you okay?" Billy asked her, his eyes cold and calculating.

"Uh, yeah... but I might need to talk to Sheriff Burke," Annie answered him causing the group to all look at her. "Back in New York, there was a series of a murders that all had the same thing left at the scene... a cupids arrow," Annie added before sighing, "I'll head there and catch you all later." Stu perked up and pulled out his keys, "I'll drive you, Annie." Annie smiled at him while Tatum frowned slightly. "We'll be back later," Stu told them before wrapping his arm around Annie's shoulders leading her to his car while Billy internally rolled his eyes having to be stuck with the group without Stu and Annie by his side; especially in the Prescott's home.

⁀➷ ⁀➷ ⁀➷

Annie had spent almost an hour in the Sheriff's office telling him about the Cherub Killer of Queens, New York before he finally let her leave the station. Stu could practically feel the anxiety coming off of Annie, he reached over and grabbed her hand, interlocking their fingers together in hopes to ease her. Annie let out a deep breath before turning her head to Stu, "Can I stay with you tonight? I feel anxious about this," Annie asked Stu. Admittedly, she wasn't just anxious about the killer but she also wanted Stu to hold her again, she had slept so peacefully in the embrace of the boys but Stu was single which made her more comfortable with the cuddling.

"Of course you can," Stu told her with a grin, he was more than happy to have her stay and get the chance to hold her in his arms again. It wasn't long till they pulled up to the Macher home, the large house was a beautiful one that showed their wealth status, the background was rolling fields and hills of green that made the environment calming. "My parents left for a business trip so there's no one home," Stu told Annie as they got out of the car. Stu lead Annie inside after unlocking the door, he locked it behind them and they both dropped to the couch with a huff. "So you think this killer followed you?" Stu asked Annie in concern.