𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: Stargazing

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

Annie was woken by knocking on her balcony door, she rolled over to see Billy standing on the balcony with a broken expression. The covers were thrown off instantly before she rushed to the door and unlocked it, sliding it open allowing Billy to step in. "What's happened? Are you okay?" Annie asked softly as she placed her hands on his face. "She left... she's gone," Billy whispered before stepping back and punching the wall. "MY MOM LEFT ME! BECAUSE THAT BASTARD COULDN'T KEEP IT IN HIS PANTS!! SHE'S GONE!!" Billy screamed as he gripped his hair before dropping to his knees.

"Baby..." Annie whispered as she dropped to her knees in front of him, she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into her. "I'm here... I'm not going anywhere, Billy. I'll never leave you. Never again," Annie promised him as he finally broke down, tears streaming from his eyes as he held Annie close to him. "Please... don't leave me... don't ever leave me," Billy begged through broken sobs, the sound broke Annie's heart. "I won't, Billy. I won't," Annie whispered as she kissed the side of his head, holding him tight until he had cried all of his tears away.

After some time, Annie had managed to coach Billy to lay on the bed and she offered to call Stu or Sidney but he refused claiming he just wanted her. Annie laid next to Billy allowing him to gather his thoughts and calm down completely. "Why would she leave me?" Billy's voice was raspy from the after effect of tears and the sound pulled at Annie's heart. "I wish I had the answers, B. I really wish I did," Annie whispered to him, she rolled over to look at the dishevelled boy before reaching out to caress his face. Billy leaned into her hand, "Can we go watch the stars?" Annie nodded her head before grabbing his hand and leading him to the roof to stargaze together.

Billy pulled Annie into his side as they laid on their backs, she rolled to her side to be more comfortable as he held her close. Both of them were in silence as they watched the stars in the sky, Billy taking steady breaths as Annie continued to run her fingers up and down his chest in a soothing manner. It wasn't long till Billy began to fall asleep, Annie looked up at him and brushed her fingers through his hair with a soft smile resting on her face. "Let's head inside, Billy," Annie whispered to the tired boy, he nodded his head before allowing Annie to lead him back into her room; she closed the sliding door before pulling back the covers.