𝐒𝐈𝐗: Happy Birthday

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

Annie woke up in the early morning, she smiled at the presence laying next to her and rolled over to face him. "Happy birthday, Anniebell," Stu whispered before he leaned over and kissed her, deepening the kiss as he pulled Annie over him. Annie melted against Stu as she straddled him, her hands on the sides of his neck as Annie's tongue brushed against Stu's lips prompting him to give her access to invade his mouth. Stu moaned softly as Annie lightly scratched down his neck to his bare chest, light red scratches appearing. Annie moved her lips from Stu's to his jaw then his neck where she began sucking on his skin.

Billy leaned on the open balcony door with a smirk on his face as he watched Annie and Stu, the way Annie took charge of the situation leaving Stu a moaning mess was a sight that Billy would have engraved into his memories for the rest of his life. "Feeling left out right now," Billy spoke gaining Annie's attention, she made eye contact with Billy as she continued kissing Stu causing Billy's heart to start racing, he groaned to himself before moving towards the two. Billy climbed up on the bed and moved his lips to Annie's jaw before turning her head and slamming his lips to her own. Stu sat up on his elbows and began kissing the other side of Annie's neck.

Annie moaned as she bit her lip, both boys leaving marks on her neck and collarbone before Stu turned her head to connect their lips in a deep kiss. When Stu pulled away, Billy leaned forward and kissed Stu with Annie's lustful eyes watching them, her hand grazed down Billy's chest before moving under his shirt, scratching lightly at his body with a soft groan. The boys pulled apart, half-lidded eyes turned to the girl before mischievous smirks appeared. Billy pulled Annie to him allowing Stu to move behind her, both trapping her between them. "You're ours, Annabell Dalton. And we are yours, completely," Billy whispered before slamming his lips to her own.

⁀➷ ⁀➷ ⁀➷

Annie startled awake, she sat up taking in deep breaths before running her fingers through her hair with wide eyes. "What the hell... was that," Annie muttered to herself, she closed her eyes and took steady breaths. She had a sex dream about her two best friends and she wished it was real. Throwing her covers off, she made her way into the bathroom and stripped off her pyjamas before stepping into the shower, the water washing away the dream she had. She had never had such a dream like that before and she knew it was going to be strange hanging with the boys but it wasn't like she could control it. After washing her body and hair, she got out and wrapped a towel around her body.