𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: Halloween Party

· · ─────── ·< 💌 >· ─────── · ·

Billy smiled as he sat back watching Annie as she sorted through her clothes in search for a costume for Stu's annual Halloween party. The Loomis boy was beyond happy that he almost wanted to cancel the nights true plans and just spend time with his girlfriend and boyfriend, no worries in the world but the three of them. But he knew that he had to finish the job, he needed to make Sidney pay and if that meant taking out Tatum and Joel with her, then he would. Especially Tatum who had been telling everyone about Annie dating both Billy and Stu leading to a lot of the blondes followers to call her a whore and torment her about it.

Annie didn't care about what everyone said about her, she was happy with her boyfriends and while it wasn't a traditional relationship, she wasn't going to let society tear her happiness from her. She didn't hesitate to assure both Billy and Stu that she was fine and the words meant nothing to her, they all could claim what they wanted about her but it was only jealousy 'cause she had the two hottest, funniest and protective guys in school for herself. Those words resulted in the boys peppering her with kisses, love bites and some light petting that made Annie crave more; however, due to her healing wound, she couldn't go any further nor would the boys do so.

"Sidney apparently got chased by two masked students today," Stu told the two as he walked into Annie's room, he had an amused smile on his face. "Really?" Annie asked before tilting her head, "Why were they at school? It's a Saturday." Billy stood up and approached her, "Memorial for the dead students." Annie hummed in acknowledgement before she sighed and turned to the two boys, "I have no idea which costume to wear... do I dress as Mrs Vorhees or... do I dress up as Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction?" Stu and Billy shared a look before they both said, "Mia Wallace."

Annie laughed at the two before nodding, she reached for the black pants, black lace crop top and a white button-up shirt. Stu handed her some black heels while Billy moved to put Annie's clothes away. "It's a good thing I still have the wig then," Annie told them before she moved towards the bathroom, the two boys moved closer to each other. "What's the plan, Billy? We can't risk tearing her stitches," Stu told Billy with a frown. "Melinda and Randy have a plan for that. Randy's gonna play drunk, Melinda will ask Annie to drive them to his place and then we'll had a small amount of time to get it done," Billy told Stu quietly.