𝐓𝐖𝐎: Her Return

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

1994

"Annabell has made some fast improvements however, I have some concerns about her mental health," The doctor informed Fiona and Jared who frowned. "What do you mean?" Fiona asked as she held Jared's hand. "Between being trapped to a bed and surrounded only by doctors and nurses, I'm worried her mental health has gone down and it may affect her social life should she continued to be trapped to a hospital bed," The doctor explained to them. "Okay, we can work to fix that. She doesn't have any friends here but we have family who could visit," Jared told the doctor who nodded his head with a small smile, "That would be best for Annabell's mental state."

Jared and Fiona organised for their family to visit which seemed to help Annabell more, a smile dancing on her lips as she hung out with her cousins and got spoilt by her aunts and uncles but Jared knew there was more they could do to help her. "If you can walk by yourself and the doctor clears you... we'll move back to Woodsboro," Jared promised Annabell who had perked up completely, she worked a little harder to improve herself rather than the lazy slow approach she had been doing before. When the doctors finally cleared her to leave the hospital, Annabell had been practically shaking in excitement to move back to the town that held some of her dearest memories.

"Also, this came for you, Annie," Fiona told her daughter as she packed her things, taking the envelope from her mother before sitting on her bed to read the letter. "Not again..." Annie muttered with a frown, the same love poem written in red ink on the paper promising they would be together one day. "The same as the last?" Fiona asked as Jared looked up from taking apart the drawers. "No name?" Jared asked her with a raised brow, jaw clenched tight in anger. "No name, just a promise we'll be together some day," Annie answered him before slipping it into a folder with the others, evidence of whoever it was. "Let's hope moving away stops it," Fiona voices while Annabell focuses her mind on seeing Billy and Stu again.

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

February 1995