𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: Tainted Love

· · ─────── ·< 💌 >· ─────── · ·

"Such a tragic end to weeks of fear within our community, Neil Prescott the revealed Ghostface killer who had been building up to his final event," News Reporter, Lisa spoke towards the camera out the front of the tapped off Macher residence, "After losing his wife to Cotton Weary a year ago, the crazed man went on a killing spree taking the lives of Casey Becker and Steve Orth for their share of rumours. Tatum Riley for her close friendship to Sidney Prescott, Dwight Riley after his attempts to stop him and of course, Gale Weathers and her camera man, Kenny Jones who simply wished to catch him in the act."

Lisa frowned as she glanced back at the home, "And finally, taking the life of Sidney and himself upon the arrival of Annabell Dalton who barely managed to save Stuart Macher and William Loomis from the same fate. The town will pay their respects to the people we've lost and we can only hope that Neil Prescott is suffering for his actions." Lisa cleared her throat before putting on her blank face, "Up next we talk about the infamous Cherub killer who was revealed to be Jason James. For more on that, stay tuned as we discussed the traumatic experience of Annabell Dalton who almost lost it all."

The television is switched off, Billy sighed as he leaned back in his bed, his dad had been by already along with his mother who had been relieved to see him alive and well; She was beyond grateful for Annie and practically demanded that Billy put a ring on her finger one day. The doctor had informed him that Stu was all right, he had been busy with his parents who were frantic about his situation and apologised furiously for their treatment towards him; promising to make up for it. And as for Annabell, she hadn't woken up yet but they were happy to know she survived the surgery to remove the bullet.

Fiona and Jared had helped the police with whatever they needed but ultimately, the case was closed without further investigation due to the death of Neil Prescott; considering everything pointed at him. Billy was just eager to get out of the hospital and continue with his life, Stu and Annie by his side every step of the way. He had been shocked to learn that his parents were going to see a councillor together to try and repair things; or at the very least, create a civil bond between them. Fiona had offered to assist however she could, she and Nancy Loomis had become close friends along with Stu's mother.

⁀➷⁀➷⁀➷

Two weeks later, Billy and Stu had been released from the hospital and the Macher's had moved houses to escape the horrors that had happened. The two men spent a large amount of time at the hospital by Annie's bed, she had yet to wake up from the coma she was in. But they held on to their hope that she'd push through, she was Annabell fucking Dalton; she wouldn't let one lousy bullet keep her down. And that had been proven on week three when she finally blinked her eyes open to see her room filled with flowers, bears and get well soon balloons. Fiona had been the one there when she woke up, the girl begging for a drink before she focused on processing everything that had happened.

Billy and Stu had peppered her with kisses and made a thousand promises about never letting her get hurt again. Randy and Melinda had complained about Billy and Stu's moping while she was in a coma and the ravenette promised to make up for it with plenty of movie nights and pastries which they both agreed happily. Sheriff Burke had shown up to ask for her side of the story despite the closed case, it was still needed for the trial against Jason James. She told him the story they had created, her mind dazed from her coma which Sheriff Burke accepted and wish her to heal up quickly on his way out.

It was around three more weeks before Annie had been released from the hospital, she was still sworn to bedrest but it got her away from the hospital. Due to what had happened, the school had passed everyone and began preparing for graduation day. Billy and Stu were at Annie's beck and call as she healed but all she wanted was lots of snacks, movies and the two of them by her side; they both were willing to do that. Annie had no idea what may happen for the three of them but as they planned for college and adulthood, she knew that she'd never have to worry about being alone.

───────❝ 🏰 ❞───────

───────❝ 💌 ❞───────

───────❝ 💌 ❞───────

Rosemary Speaks

And that is the end of that!

I'm leaving this very open-ended for two reasons, you can use your imagination and I might possibly write a sequel should I get inspired.

What did you think of this story?
Any questions?

Hope to see you in another one of my books, check out my profile for more of my works or to see my libraries to read some pretty amazing works!