𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: Complete Piece

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

Billy and Stu weren't surprised to see Annie awake the next day, she had never been one to care about healing times or to care about the importance of rest after severe injuries but she did spend half of her life in a hospital due to her tumour in the past. "You need to heal, Anniebell," Stu whispered to his girl as he held her down by her shoulders. "His out there..." Annie growled out. "And you are safe in the hospital, plus Billy and I aren't leaving your side," Stu replied to her as Billy walked into the room. "Just got off the phone to your dad, he told me to tell you that if you don't stay in your bed, he'll send Gran," Billy told her prompting Annie to give up.

"I hate hospitals..." Annie told them softly but they knew the real emotions behind those words. "I can understand that, we both do but you were stabbed, Annie. You need to rest and heal," Billy replied as he brushed his fingers down her arm, the action forming goosebumps in its wake. "You two don't have to stay here," Annie told them as she closed her eyes. "You're my girlfriend, Anniebell," Stu spoke up prompting Annie to open her eyes and look up at him as he continued, "There is no where else that I'd rather be than right here with you... and Billy, of course." Billy scoffed with a small smile.

"He's right, Annie. You're my best friend and after what I witnessed..." Billy trailed off as he remembered how useless he had been in that moment. "Hey, I'd be dead if you weren't there, Billy," Annie replied to him as she took his hand in her own, "Thank you." He smiled and lifted her hand to place a gentle kiss on it, his gaze never leaving her own making her bit her lip; Stu smirking at the two. "I'll get you some proper food. The usual, Billy?" Stu asked, his smirk never fading as Billy looked up at him. "Yeah, sounds good," Billy replied as they conversed through their eyes. Stu leaned down and kissed his girlfriend before leaving the room.

"What was that about?" Annie asked Billy as he sat down on the edge of the bed, he reached out and brushed her hair to the side. "Don't you worry about a thing," Billy replied to her as he let his fingers brush against her bare arm, the feeling made Annie chew on her lip. "You make it so difficult to kiss you, you know that?" Billy asked her with a groan. "W-What...?" Annie whispered at his words, "You have a girlfriend, Billy, you can't..." Billy cut her off with a smirk, "Sidney and I broke up. No point in being with someone who doesn't trust me." Annie couldn't help but agree with that.