𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: Comfort

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

Within five months of returning to Woodsboro, Annie had built a reputation of the sweetheart with a fierce heart. Her and Randy would hang out every Thursday night watching horror movies or reading mystery murder books where they tried to solve the case before the reveal. They had become fast friends and were seen around each other a lot however, nothing more would develop between them but they didn't pay any mind to that. Annie didn't have any friends back in New York so having someone like Randy to hang out with was something she had greatly appreciated more than anything.

The friend even had two new additions to it, Tatum Riley who was a sweet girl who got along with Sidney more than the rest and Melinda Cassian who was Billy's cousin from Louisana. The larger group spent most of their time either at the Macher home or the Dalton household, watching movies or studying together in hopes to eventually end up in the same college or ones near each other. Annie had fallen into her place in the group fairly easily and her parents were happy to see her happy. Billy and Stu were dotted on everytime they walked into the Dalton household, it was their favourite place due to that and Annie.

⁀➷ ⁀➷ ⁀➷

Annie was sleeping when she felt a cold breeze followed by the dip of her bed, she rolled over and looked up to see Stu sitting there with saddened eyes. "Stuey? What's wrong?" Annie's voice was raspy with sleep but Stu found it comforting. "Casey broke up with me... I think she was cheating on me," Stu whispered in a defeated tone that tore Annie's heart to pieces, her anger with Casey was rocky at the sight of Stu's broken expression. "Oh, Stuey... come here, darling," Annie threw the covers aside and opened her arms for Stu to crawl in next to her, he immediately laid himself half on her with his head on her chest.

Annie's left arm wrapped tight around Stu's back while her right hand lightly brushed over his cheek causing them to redden. "It's all going to be okay in time, Stuey. It hurts right now and you're allowed to cry if you need too but know this, this isn't a bad thing because it just shows that something better is coming your way. And I believe in that wholeheartedly," Annie whispered to Stu who closed his eyes and tightened his arms around her. "And if you need anything... and I mean anything from me, Stuey. I'll be there for you," Annie added softly, "Even if it's beating up the ex for you." Stu laughed at her words before biting his lip.