Chapter 13 - First High Magic Academy (5)

"You think now that you have a bat you can fight back? Dream on!" The boy with the buzz cut immediately put up his fists and they began glowing red.

"Heh."

I chuckled and continued running at him. Once he got within distance of the bat I lightly swung it at him. He immediately jumped back and I saw the familiar three blue arrows flying at me.

"Oraaaaaaaaa!"

As I ducked, the expected large figure began dashing towards me, arms extended to sweep me to the ground. Smiling to myself at their predictable pattern of attack, I thought 'Incorporeal'.

My body immediately looked faint and shadowy and I let him dash through me before swinging the bat as hard as I could at the back of his head.

Thunk!

My arm vibrated as if I had hit metal and I almost dropped the bat from the rebound. Thankfully, the fat blonde boy staggered a couple of steps before he dropped to the floor with a thud.

"Butch!"

"No!"

The two students screamed and stared in horror at their friend laying on the floor without moving.

"That's one."

I shook out the hand holding the bat before dashing back at the boy with the buzz cut. He immediately swung his red fist at my face which I easily ducked before kneeing him in his crotch.

"That's dirty." He squeaked as his face turned red from the pain. I had to give him props though since his hands stayed up, guarding his face.

"And a 3 vs 1 isn't? Funny."

Ignoring his nonsensical words, I swung my right fist at him. The moment he tried to block it, I swung the bat at him, watching in satisfaction as he flew sideways and his arm snapped with a large 'crack'.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! You broke my arm, you bastard!" He screamed before dropping to the ground, his right arm hanging limply. I could see his face covered in sweat as he clutched his arm and vomited on the ground.

"Two."

I turned towards the last one standing, noting the three blue arrows floating behind him.

"Since you're the archer, you must be Chester? Ready to give up?" I smiled softly as I watched his eyes roll between his two friends lying on the floor.

"Wait- wait! Let's talk. Violence is not the answer" Chester took one step back, then another.

"Is that right? Yet I seem to remember you attacked me first?" I quickly approached him as he continued backing away then sprinted once he turned and tried to run.