Chapter 20 - Combat Training (2)

Slam!

"You're the bastard who dared to injure Evelynn Isolde, aren't you last rank?"

I looked at the boy who slammed me against the wall of the building and let out a tired sigh. He was the third one of the night and honestly, I was getting a little annoyed.

"What's your position in the Isolde fan club? Bootlicker? Ass wiper?"

"What? I'm asking the questions here!" he yelled out.

Rolling my eyes at the cliche words and forgettable appearance, I analyzed him.

[Robert Mare]

Age: 17

Rank: F

▷Stats:

[Strength – E]

[Stamina – F]

[Speed – F]

[Perception – F]

[Vitality – E]

[Magic power – E]

[Intelligence – E]

Gifts: ▷Dash (F), ▷Wind Blade(E)

Familiar: None

Mana attribute: Wind.

"Are you analyzing me? Don't you know it's rude manners to do that?" he asked incredulously even as his hands remained on my chest.

"Don't you know it's rude manners to attack someone at night?" I retorted before yawning again.

"Anyways, I'm tired. I suggest you release me. I'm in a bad mood today." I replied while covering up another yawn. After all the running I had to do today and even lifting weights in the training center, I was truly exhausted. All I wanted to do was head home, experiment a bit with my gift, and go to sleep since I had to do it all again tomorrow.

I didn't have the time or patience to deal with a third-rate angry bastard who was defending a crazy girl who would probably attack him if he ever crossed her.

"You think this is a joke? I'll rip that cocky mouth of yours straight off and destroy that face of yours, pretty boy." Robert retorted as he yanked on my shirt, wrinkling it.

"You know, normally I would just shoot you but I promised a certain professor I would be on my best behavior. Last chance to let me go peacefully." I told him conversationally even as I created a small knife in my hand.

"Nice try last rank. I know you're afraid of me. And you should be. Begging won't save you today. I'll force you to get on your knees and beg for forgiveness" He sneered, his mouth twisting in an ugly smile.

"Impossible." I shrugged before stabbing the hand that held me, embedding the knife deep in his palm.

"Arggggggh." He screamed as he scrambled backward, clutching the bleeding hand.

With no hesitation, I created my favorite bat and swung it straight at his knees knocking him to the ground. Stomping on his uninjured hand, I began my third beating of the night.

"I" Slam.

"Don't" Thud.

"Know" Crack!

"Why do you random fuckers keep messing with me!" I grabbed his head and slammed it into the ground.

"Do I look like a joke?" I dragged him up by his uniform before tossing him into the wall, hitting him with the bat once last time for good measure.

"Arghh!!"