𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: Ghostface

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

Annie was home alone for the week, her parents had business out of town and after some convincing by Annie that she'd be okay, they left. Annie had headed to the Prescott household, the two girls were going to stay with Tatum for the night but Sidney needed to grab some clothes for the sleepover. "Just give me a moment," Sidney told Annie who nodded before falling back onto the couch, she still had an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach being in the Prescott residence due to what she had witnessed almost a year ago; nightmares haunting her for the past week that she hadn't told Stu or anyone else about.

The landline ringing caught her attention, she got up and picked up the phone, "Hello, Prescott residence." She smiled when Tatum's voice came through the speaker, "Hey, just calling to say that practice ran late and I'm on my way now." Annie sighed as she climbed up onto the counter by the phone. "It's past seven, Tator tot," Annie playfully scolded the blonde as Sidney walked down the stairs. "Don't worry. Casey and Steve didn't bite it til way after ten," Tatum teased making Annie scoff out a laugh while shaking her head. "I'm not worried but Sid isn't happy you're late," Annie replied to the blonde.

"I know, I know. Look, I wanna swing by Blockbuster and get us a video. I was thinkin' Tom Cruise in All The Right Moves. You know, if you pause it just right you can see his penis," Tatum teased, Annie laughed knowing that the blonde would have a huge grin on her face. "Or maybe because your boyfriend is a doppelganger of Tom Cruise," Annie teased back. "In more ways than one," Tatum said with a giggle, both girls knew what she meant by that. "Just hurry up. Sid is pouting," Annie told Tatum while Sidney rolled her eyes, she was indeed pouting at their blonde friends lack of time management.

After saying goodbye, Annie hung up and slipped off of the counter before walking towards the fridge and pulling out a can of coke, opening it while Sidney double checked her bag. "Hey, I've been meaning to ask you, is everything okay between you and Billy?" Annie asked, she had picked up on the distance between the two along with the constant arguments. "Uh, I don't know," Sidney answered Annie before turning to look at her ravenette friend. "I guess things have been rocky for a while now," Sidney added with a shrug, she wasn't sure she wanted to talk to Annie about it. "Well, I'm here to listen if you need," Annie offered politely.