you live without me ?

it had been four days since xiomara's shoot and hazel hadn't seen her since. hazel had been table reading, going to costume fittings and photoshoots. they were happy to be so busy after everything. working meant that they could take their minds off of mourning their short lived relationship and they could dive into something else instead of someone else.

even though the two weren't face to face, xiomara told hazel everything. it seemed like she had developed a school girl crush on ghostface no less. everytime they spoke on the phone, xiomara's voice spoke with glee and she giggled as she went on about how the two had spent the past few days together.

"he's cute but he seems like a pain in the ass, you have fun with that" hazel replied as they tugged on the corset that was crushing their waist. "he is a pain in the ass but i like spending time with him. you'd like him too if you were ever over" xiomara replied over the phone and hazel rolled their eyes despite them not being able to see it.

"i'm what they called booked and busy. but i'll see you tomorrow. you can bring the boytoy too." they said giggling before getting off the phone with her and heading back to set.

dominicfike has posted to their story!

seen by hazelwood, soonalx, contradash and more

hazelwood has posted

hazelwood my best friend is out with some curly haired loser !!!! while i'm working :(

view comments

user omg wait pause is this bc of dom & xio

xiomama ur sooo 😭

user you look so CUTE

dominicfike ?!? is this dom shade
hazelwood referring to yourself in a third person makes you a loser so if the shoe fits 🤷🏽‍♀️

user you didn't deserve imani
user ky— [ GUNSHOTS ]

evanmock hang out with me instead
hazelwood come see me bookie imy

now that their plans were cemented, hazel would finally be meeting the guy xiomara couldn't stop gushing about. he certainly was a character, the groupchat the three of them were in proving that he was more than a rockstar with a rap sheet.

hazel had did some digging, it's not that they were interested in the man he just seemed kind of fascinating. he reminded them of something familiarity, they recognized themselves in the little things he said and did. he didn't seem that bad if hazel was being honest, so it wouldn't hurt to give him a chance they thought.

hazel went to bed that night feeling excited. as each day passed they felt less and less stuck. maybe it was the fact that they were working again and they had their friends back in their life and even made new ones but, they felt ready for whatever came next in life. for once.