threes a crowd

it had been a few weeks since hazel, xiomara and dominic all hung out and they hadn't stopped since. the three of them were attached to the hip and it was honestly so refreshing to have some new energy in their life after everything the year had brought them.

each pair had their own dynamic, hazel and xiomara couldn't get enough of one another. two peas in a pod. dominic and xiomara seemed to be close but hazel couldn't get a vibe on the two. of course they knew she was head over heels for him, hazel couldn't tell if they were joking or if there was something unspoken between the two.

xiomara was open with him, affectionate and kind, it made hazel a little jealous. they weren't sure of who though and thats what bothered them most. dom on the other hand was more reserved and laid back he occasionally played into xiomara's flirtation but it was never too much.

he seemed not cold but protective of himself and hazel couldn't get a read on his thoughts or his vibe half the time. they didn't know how they felt about it. when it came to hazel and dominic, their bond was different.

they bickered and they played a lot each other. he would tease them about hazel "hating" him and the two flirted in their own way. hazel felt as though the two had unspoken tension and fed into his games.

so when xiomara texted the groupchat about the throuple being real, not just a silly joke hazel bit.

SIDNEY
like seriously ? the three
of us what. talk ? date ?

TATUM
i mean .. the idea is kinda how
we started.

SIDNEY
what do you think

TATUM
ofc he wants to disappear
when i bring it up to you

SIDNEY
well i love you and
dom is cool. i like spending
time with yall

TATUM
i like u being in our
dynamic

TATUM
idk if i can do the threes
of us romantically, especially
after mariah

SIDNEY
whatever makes you
comfortable though i wanna
support what you want.

SIDNEY
i don't wanna intrude

TATUM
i just wanna get to know
him, kinda

GHOSTFACE
sooo what does that mean
it's just me and xiomara

TATUM
yeah ! and hazel will
just be our friend

SIDNEY
yeah !

hazel sighed rolled their eyes as they shut off their phone. they were so confused, why would xiomara ask them about the three of them seriously, if that's not what they wanted. did dominic feel this way too ? they'd obviously talked about this before.

that was it then, xiomara and dominic were a thing and the short brewing crush hazel had on the man was no more. it made sense too, dominic and hazel never texted alone unless in reference to xiomara nor did they ever hang just the two of them.

xiomara, however spoke to him all the time even when the two of them were together. dominic was into her, not them.

xiomama posted to their story.

seen by lolatung, hazelwood, soonalx, and more

dominicfike has posted

dominicfike: new account who dis — mara

view comments

user are they

user i ship

hazelwood my girl <33
xiomama yours 💚

user aww

user that should be ME