storming in paradise

it hadn't been that long at all but it seemed like xiomara and dominic were attached to the hip. one being certainly more attached than the other. anytime xiomara and hazel got any alone time, it seemed like dominic was the only thing that consumed the girls thoughts and it drove hazel mad.

xiomara had been pacing back and forth obsessing over the photo tmz posted about dominic being seen out with his ex last night. he told her he was too busy to hang out, she assumed he meant work but it seemed obvious that he was instead spinning the block. "mara calm down, it's fine"

the girl pouted crossing her arms as they dived onto hazels bed "how is it fine ? i thought we were like talking and now hes like with his ex, seriously what the fuck" hazel tried their best comfort her as they watched her go through her entire text history with dominic, sulking at the thought of him with another girl.

"maybe it was a closure conversation, i don't know. i'm sure it will be fine" hazel tried to reassure but honestly the didn't know. it was hard to see xiomara down in the dumps about something as simple as a hangout with an ex but strangely, it made them feel a little relieved.

if dom went back to his ex, it would mean that he didn't choose xiomara over them. that brought them comfort. was that wrong ?

tmz has posted

tmz former lovebirds hunter schafer & dominic fike spotted taking a stroll around downtown los angeles, yesterday

tmz former lovebirds hunter schafer & dominic fike spotted taking a stroll around downtown los angeles, yesterday. are these two rekindling their romance ? only time will tell

view comments

user mom and dad

user not this again

dominicfike mind yall fuckin business fr
hunterschafer retweet

user ...... k

user oh ?!?

GHOSTFACE
where yall at ?!?

SIDNEY
the better question is
where YOU at

GHOSTFACE
i just been chillin, yall
together? let me
come through

TATUM
its okay you don't have
to we know you're busy

GHOSTFACE
nah im free, i miss
yall.

TATUM
aren't you with your
girlfriend?

GHOSTFACE
girlfriend ?

SIDNEY
and this is where i
take my leave imma
order doordash byee 😘

hazel hated confrontation and they absolutely hated being in the middle. so for now they were going to ignore the tension between the two and get lost in a comfort meal.

by the irritation and shift in xiomaras tone, it seemed that the two were in a full on argument. xiomara told them everything, showing screenshots and playing them audio messages.

dominic stood firm on the stance that he and hunter had just ran into each other and although they didn't do anything that him and xiomara were just getting to know each other, they weren't exclusive and he didn't owe her any explanation.

it made xiomara sad but after going back and forth for at least half an hour they just dropped it. hazel was unclear on what the heated exchange meant for three of them but ultimately decided that no matter what, they had to stick by xiomara's side