curtain call.

foolishly hazel held out hope that eventually if they were lucky dominic would make his way back to them. if they gave things time nature would run its course and everything would be as it should be, he would be theirs again. however that was not the case, rumors started swirling around three weeks after the last time that they spoke that dominic had met someone new. she was petite and pale and gorgeous, talented, a brunette with a wide smile. the all american dream. two weeks after that they were spotted in LA at a lakers game kissing during the kiss cam.

he was gone. really gone. to make matters worse, they were wrong. dominic was in fact not hazel's soulmate. now that they thought about it as they sat in the bubble bath sipping on boxed white wine as they tried to hold onto any kind of peace that they could, they weren't sure if dominic ever really loved them at least not in the way that they loved him. it was a scary reality to face but as hazel closed their eyes and exhaled a sense of relief washed over them.

it was all over, hazel was free. no longer bound by him and who he was to them. he was no longer the love of their life but just a person in the photos of their photo album with the color faded from it.  as time went on and hazel cleansed their life of dominic and everything that reminded them of him, they realized he wasn't someone they would ever forget. unlike their former lovers he left a mark on them because the love hazel had for him transcended everything, it was real to them.

"you okay?" sabrina asked hazel as they walked alongside each other in the venue, the gowns the two had on were immaculate but hazel couldn't focus on how beautiful they looked. just their new reality as they watched dominic walk hand in hand with a woman from the other side. hazel took a deep breath before turning to sabrina and sending her a soft smile. "i'm okay, don't worry about me. the night is young, what could possibly go wrong ?" they joked as they took sabrinas hand and they meant it.

they were fine. what could possibly go wrong ?

AUTHORS NOTE !!
i've had this account since i was
like 13 and this is the only story i
have completed. i am so proud of it
wcpgw you are my pride and joy
and so helpful to me in my healing.
to everyone who has read this,
voted, commented and supported me.
i appreciate it and you so much.
hazel's story with dominic is coming to
an end but, hazel's story themselves
is not over. so if you like them.. stay
tuned.