hazelcore

dominicfike has posted.

...

liked by xiomama, lolatung, hazelwood and others

dominicfike interesting fact, hazel says "hazelcore" anytime they see anything they like. so thats their new nickname ( FOR ME ONLY DONT CALL THEM THAT ) anyways, i love you hazelcore meeting you has been a highlight of my year. 

view comments

user dominic running through the girlies like the tomb raider

user they TOTALLY cheated on imani

user AWWWW HAZELLLLLL

xiomama my princess fr

hazelwood DOMINIC DAVID FIKE DELETE THIS OMG I LOVE YOU SOSO MUCH
dominicfike this is never getting deleted, i might even pin it. deal with it <3

user they look so cute

user i ship

soonalx you replacing me with another libra ? OH OKAY

waking up to dominic's post about them made them so unexplainably happy. they loved him too, he was like a breath of fresh air to hazel. when dominic dropped let some of his guard down, he was such a gentle soul. he was very aware something that took hazel by surprise. dominic noticed everything about them, the shift in their tone when they were down, he took note of everything they told him they liked showing them things that reminded him of them.

he constantly told hazel how much he appreciated them and he opened up to them about things they weren't sure he told anyone. it made hazel feel special. it made hazel feel guilty. thinking he didn't care about them made it easier for them to swallow their feelings down. the closer the two of them got, the more hazels heart yearned for him. they were a horrible friend.

spending time and falling for the boy that "broke" their friends heart. what did that make them ?  it didn't help that things between dominic and xiomara weren't getting better. they tried to patch things up and even rekindle what once was but it was clear that they weren't on the same page. dominic wasn't ready and xiomara was in too deep.

hazel held the phone close to their chest soaking in the feeling of everything. even though he could never be theirs, it was nice to know that they were loved.