everything has changed

everything was different now. when dominic kissed hazel, it unlocked something in them that had been bubbling underneath the surface ever since they met him.

hazel had this desperation for dom. they wanted to be consumed with his thoughts, his scent, his love, his presence, him at his best, him at his worst. everything that was dominic, hazel had to have it.

everything before him felt insignificant, meaningless even. this had been the love they had been searching for their whole life. he was theirs. they knew it.

which made waking up in his bed so much sweeter. his arm covered their body as he slept and hazels heart ached, not in pain but with joy.

they stared at the ceiling as they let him rest, they didn't have the heart to wake him. it was peace they had never known, it didn't last forever though. he had began to move a little, groaning lowly as he got use to consciousness. who would've thought he would be such a heavy sleeper.

"what time is it" he asked as he tightened his hold around them and hazel giggled "no clue, good morning fatface" they replied and he gave them a soft smile.

"i love you." dominic said and hazel felt their entire body tense. they looked back up at the ceiling, their mind raced. he loved them. it's not like he never said it before, they said it often actually but then again, everything was different now.

"you don't have to say it back, i just. you're really
important to me. you need to know that. i have a hard time explaining how i feel and i'm not good with my feelings but i appreciate you hazel. i feel lucky to have you" he continued and hazel felt this overwhelming wave of emotions. they wanted to cry.

"i love you more." was all they said and he shook his head no "not possible" he rebuttled "i'm serious, i have no idea what i'd do without you." hazel said, their voice cracking as they did so. he could tell they meant it so he just held them.