Chapter 17- Spoonful Of Sugar

Ian's Point of View:

Believe it or not, Natalie was extremely drunk by the end of the night.

The moment her eyes caught sight of alcohol being passed around, she chugged a lot of it down, and I knew I was in for an interesting night. I couldn't blame her, though.

I had a feeling she would do this, seeing as she probably wanted the night to go by as quickly and as forgettable as possible to prevent any other emotional pain in the future.

And I, was her babysitter. I stayed by her side the whole night just in case Nate, clearly not in her right state of mind, would do something extremely stupid or do something she'd regret. See, when she's drunk, she's all types of drunk. She's the happy, angry, emotional, crazy and sexy drunk all in one. So obviously, something (stupid or not) was bound to happen.

I had a couple of beers, but they did nothing to me. So, you could say that I, for one, had a pretty sober night.

By now most of the guests were gone, and so it was just the Smosh Games Crew, a few people from the Smosh Crew, Dan and Phil, and RHPC all hanging out and chilling.

"Baaaaaabe," Nate slurred, giggling in the process. "Babe, let's go to Anthony!"

She then grabs my arm and starts dragging me towards Anthony, who was animatedly talking to Mari and Ryan.

"Cousin!" Nate chirps, vigorously waving to him as we approach the two. "Oh, and Mari and Ryan too!" She laughs, throwing her head back. "Hitting it off really, really well, are you?" She teases, as she winks and nudges Mari and Ryan. "I SHIP ATOMICMARI AND NIGAHIGA!" She screams.

I notice that Ryan has a slight tint on his cheeks. Huh, did Ryan actually like Mari?

"Hey, Nate." Mari smiles coolly, acting like she didn't hear what she said, after taking a swig of her drink. "Wasted yet?"

"No!" Nate defensively argues, crossing her arms and pouting. "I'm perfectly fine and sob- OH LOOK, IT'S A WILD LASERCORN!" Nate exclaims, making the rest of us jump. "HI, LASERCORN!" She screams, yet he was walking right next to us.

"Nate-" Anthony starts to say, but she cuts him off.

"Shhhhh, cousin," Nate whispers, placing a finger on Anthony's lips and closing her eyes. We all somewhat lean in, about to listen intently to whatever she was going to say. "IT'S MY JAM!"

Anthony, Mari, Ryan and I jump away from Natalie once again, already slightly pissed because of her being tremendously drunk.

"Dance with me, Ian!" Nate giggles, grabbing my arms and awkwardly shaking me, encouraging me to dance.

I chuckle and shake my head, before subtly swaying along with Nate to the music.

"WE COULD BE IMMORTALS, IMMORTALS! JUST NOT FOR LONG, FOR LONG!" Nate screams, not exactly caring about the decency of her voice or the welfare of our ear drums.

I look at Mari, Anthony and Ryan and see that they're not exactly enjoying this, either. I see that they're trying to just smile and wave it off, but it's a bit too much to bear.

"Nate- Nate," I say, calming her down. She stops jumping and singing then faces me. "Do me a favor, and shut up."

Natalie pouts and crosses her arms like a child. "You don't have to be such a butt hole, Ian." She sneers, glaring at me. But soon, her death stare turns to a bright smile. "Heehee... Butt." She giggles.

"This is no time for that, Nate." I scold. "Our friends are staring and not at all enjoying your actions. You need to stop this."

Nate stomps her feet and once again crosses her arms and makes a whiny sound. "I'm not a child, Ian! This is my party and I can do what I fucking want! It's not like I'm causing actual public disturbance-!"