Chapter 9- Kiss the Girl

"This isn't going to work, Ryan!" I groaned, walking with Ryan Higa to Splash Mountain to meet up with the rest of the guys.

"Have some faith, Nate!" Ryan teased, bumping shoulders with me. "Besides, what's the worst that can happen?"

I roll my eyes. "Where to start?" I remarked sarcastically. "Well, for one thing, if this goes wrong, Ian and I can never be friends again, I will have to break contact with all human world, and basically dig a deep hole in the ground and hide in it for the rest of my life!"

"You're over-exaggerating!" Ryan sighed. "Just do it! You never know 'till you try."

I smirk, "Higa's daily wisdom is the best!" I sarcastically smile.

Ryan bowed and said, "It helps to have a little faith in me, dude. I'm a pretty good actor."

"Did you actually say that?" I burst out laughing. "Damn, why are all Youtubers so conceited?"

"The fame is in their heads!" Ryan says, in a 'duh!' tone.

"If it wasn't for me being Anthony's cousin, I'd have never hung out with Youtubers. Ever." I giggled, throwing my Dole Whip cup into a nearby trash bin, along with Ryan.

We finally arrived in front of the Splash Mountain entrance, about to go in the queue, but Ryan stopped me and faced me. "You ready for this?"

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this," I sigh and roll my eyes, "but yeah, I'm ready."

"Relax, okay?" Ryan looked at me seriously, gripping my shoulders. "This is going to be so much fun! I love messing with Ian!" Ryan chuckled as we entered the queue. To our luck, the Smosh Games Crew and the RHPC were last in line.

"Hi, guys!" I greeted them, staying as close to Ryan as possible, our shoulders barely touching. "Have you tried the Dole Whips? They're heaven on earth!" I laugh, moaning even a little bit.

"They are so bomb!" Ryan agreed, bumping his shoulder with mine.

"So, um," I began, starting my act. "We don't have much time, but we needed to tell you that Ryan and I were thinking of spending the rest of the day together and tomorrow as well. Is it okay with you guys?"

"Totally."

"Have fun, lovebirds!"

"Use protection!" Everyone answered, but I noticed Ian stayed silent.

"Ian," I say, catching his attention. "Is it okay with you?"

"Oh, yeah. Totally." Ian replied with no emotion at all. "Go have fun."

I cocked my head to the side, "What's wrong, baboon?" I ask Ian.

"Nothing's wrong..." Ian says, not even attempting to hide his emotion of sadness.

I rolled my eyes. "Ian, you're not fooling anyone, not even yourself. What the fuck is wrong?" I say, finally snapping.

Ian glared back, "Do you really have to know? Just go with Ryan."

I scoffed, "Yes! Hell yes, I need to know! Ian, I really don't get you," I sighed, "One moment you're sweet as fuck, and the next you're a douche who won't even explain his emotions! It's really getting on my nerves, and I don't think I can stand this everyday, so if you don't tell me why you're mad, I might just go live with Ryan in Vegas!" I retort, motioning to a silent Ryan.

"It's because I'm jealous, okay?" Ian finally snapped, making a swift hand motion, suddenly silencing the people around us. "I'm so fucking jealous at how you get along with everyone around us but me! I'm so jealous at how you click with Ryan and not me! I'm jealous at how you and Ryan can go years without fighting, and we can't go even an hour. I'm jealous, oka-"