Chapter 3- Once Upon a Dream

After Anthony kicked me and Ian out of his room to continue his slumber, as it was 7 in the morning here in Sacramento, I decided to take a morning jog. So I changed into a tank top, running shorts and some Nike running shoes, placed my cellphone in my pocket, and I headed out the door.

"And, where do you think you're going?" Ian cocked his head to the side, smirked and crossed his arms.

"Running, what else?"

"You're not going anywhere until you know where to go. You don't know anything here, where to go and how to get there."

"Nice to know you care for me, Ian," I snapped sarcastically. "Besides, I'll only run along the sidewalk. I'll find my way back. I'm not six."

"Fine, but if you get lost, don't come calling me to pick you up."

"Why would I?" I mumbled, before slamming the door to the Smosh house closed.

I began jogging along the sidewalk, as I said. I hummed occasionally to Disney songs, such as Zero to Hero from Hercules, Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast, Eye to Eye from A Goofy Movie and so much more.

Yeah, I ran pretty far, only to find myself in front of a Starbucks. I wouldn't mind having one of those popular Starbucks frappucinos (like I said, I spent most of my time at home).

Sadly, I didn't have money at the moment, so I continued jogging.

"Hey, pretty lady," someone whispered beside me.

I turned to see an old guy, staring at me up and down.

What the fuck?

"Can I help you?" I asked, slightly slowing down.

"Yeah, we should get out of here, don't you think?" The guy said, looking at me creepily.

Gross. "Uh, how about no?"

"C'mon baby," the man said, trying to grind up against me.

"No, get off of me!" I shoved him and turned the other way. I ran and ran, making sharp turns to get him lost and confused. I didn't care where I was going, I just wanted to lose the rapist.

I slowed down a bit, trying to catch my breath. I bent over and clutched my knees, breathing heavily.

Once I started breathing normally, I stood straight and looked around.

Shit, I'm lost.

I decided to call Anthony, because I didn't trust Ian. Even if I did, I couldn't call him because I didn't have his number.

"C'mon Anthony, pick up," I mumbled to myself after what seemed like the millionth ring.

Finally, he picked up. "Hello?" But it wasn't Anthony, no, it was a girl.

"Anthony?" I asked.

"Oh, he's in the bathroom at the moment. Can I ask who is speaking?" The girl questioned.

"Oh, right. I'm Natalie, Anthony's cousin."

"Oh! Natalie! Right, I heard you were staying with Anthony and Ian. Nice to meet you! I'm Kalel, his fiancé!"

"Kalel? Oh, so I finally get to meet you! Anthony's told me so much about you! Congratulations, by the way. I'm sure you too will live happily ever after." I laughed.

She laughed too, which, by the way, was really cute. "Thanks, Anthony's told me all about you, too! You called him a rapist! I think I like you already!"

I laughed, "Thanks, I try, I try." Then I remembered why I called. "Can I speak to Anthony? I went on a jog earlier this morning and now I'm kind of lost, and I was wondering if he could pick me up?"