Chapter 11- Be Prepared

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks for 800+ reads, friends! Words cannot express how grateful I am for you guys being here since the start of this fan fiction. Here's to more lovely chapters with Ian and Natalie, and hopefully, more fan fiction! CHEERS!

Disclaimer: I do not own Smosh, Disney, Smosh Games, RHPC or Disneyland.

xoxo

-------------------------------

As if perfectly planned, fireworks exploded above me and Ian right after our wonderful kiss.

I gasped in delight as I gazed at the beautiful colors in the sky. "I've never seen fireworks so up close before. Damn, it's beautiful though."

"They are, aren't they?" Ian replied, hugging me from behind and placing his chin on my shoulder. "But they're not as beautiful as you." Ian smirked, trying to be smooth.

I burst out laughing. "Don't even try."

We continued to watch the fireworks display, still holding each other tightly.

"Nate," Ian calls me quietly, after a few minutes, so close to a whisper. "We have to head back."

"Why?" I moan, turning around so that I'm facing him.

"Well, I can tell that you're extremely tired because you're putting all your weight on me." Ian chuckles. Only then did I notice how much my feet were aching, how much I wanted to collapse, and how much I sort of needed Ian to stand.

I nodded. "Yeah, we should probably get back to the hotel." I agree, reluctantly putting my weight back on my feet and feeling the blisters open up again. I hiss at the pain, but I keep walking.

"Aw, does little Nate hate her shoes?" Ian teases in a baby voice. "You really shouldn't have worn those shoes, dude."

"Well, what choice did I have? Mari forced them on me!" I retorted, limping slowly and hissing at the same time.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, but..." Ian mumbled, stopping in front of me and bending, placing his hands on his knees.

"What?" I ask, confusion written all over my face.

"Do you want a piggy back ride or not?"

I grin and jump on Ian's back. Once on him, I pat his bowl hair and say, "Go forth, trusty steed!"

Ian then proceeds to run forward and I'm left laughing my ass off on his back.

----------------------------

"Thanks, Ian." I start to say, "for the best first date ever!" I exclaim as we arrive at my hotel room door, me still on Ian's back.

Ian chuckles as he sets me down. "No problem, Nate. Thanks for giving me a chance. Although, I don't think it's me, but it's the guys you gotta thank."

"Yeah, they really want us together." I giggle, placing my arms around his neck.

"Speaking of together," Ian started to say, placing his hands on either side of my waist, "will you be my girlfriend?"

I open my mouth, ready to say yes, but something interrupts us. "Say yes! Say yes!" A voice comes out, but I can't see who's saying it.

I look around and finally notice that we're at my door and of course, who else stays in the same room and is known for using the peepholes? I laugh and look right at the peephole. "Hi, Mari!"

"Who's Mari?" The voice replies, suddenly becoming deep and manly.

I laugh, then I hit the peephole with the side of my fist, sending Mari away from the peephole so Ian and I could have some privacy.