Chapter 7- At Last, I See The Light (Part 1)

Don’t you find it so amusing when the Crew tries to set you up with Ian?

 First thing we did, was shop. We all wanted to get Mickey Ears, so we walked to Main Street once again and looked around the boutiques.

Mari and Sohinki grabbed me to one side of this boutique, while the rest of the guys dragged Ian to the other.

Moments later, Lasercorn shouted across the room to us, “We’re done! We’ll meet you guys outside!”

 I was still deciding on what Mickey Ears to get, but Mari and Sohinki were pretty persistent on what they wanted me to buy.

 “Get the classic Minnie Ears, Nate!” Mari said.

 “It’s your first time to go here, so go for the Classics!” Sohinki added.

  I rolled my eyes and sighed, “Alright, alright!”

  I grabbed the Minnie Ears and went over to the cash register. I paid for the ears and put them on. They did match my outfit; so I guess I didn’t exactly hate Mari and Sohinki’s suggestion.

  I was feeling pretty proud of my overall outfit, including the ears, as I came out of the boutique. To my luck (note the sarcasm), something bad was bound to happen, and it happened now. 

 I looked around Main Street and saw the guys seated at a bench. They were all wearing different Mickey Ears or hats. I noticed one of the guys dawning a pair of Mickey Ears, and I went closer to them to fortunately (note the sarcasm) see that Ian was wearing the Mickey Ears.

 I turned around to see Mari and Sohinki smirking. “You guys totally set this up!” I accused them.

 “What? No, we had no idea…” Mari lied, not even bothering to be convincing.

 “I’m going to return these Ears and exchange them for new ones that are not Classic Minnie Ears!” I said as I walked back toward the boutique. 

“Nu-uh, no take backs!” Mari winked, grabbing my arms and turning me back around towards the rest of the Crew.  

“But… But…” I protested, trying to ground my feet, but Mari and Sohinki were too strong.

“Don’t be a pussy, Nate!” Sohinki scolded as he continued dragging me, “It’s going to be adorable!”

 “That’s the thing! I don’t want to be portrayed as a girlfriend when I’m beside Ian!” I rolled my eyes.

 “When did I say girlfriend?” Sohinki smirked at me. “I only said it was going to be adorable!” 

 I rolled my eyes and slightly blushed, “Ugh, you know what I mean, Sohinki. You guys have tons of fans, they’re bound to be here and they’ll be suspicious!” 

Unfortunately, we had to reach the guys’ bench where they all sat, laughing their asses off. 

“Aw, don’t you two look adorable?” Joven cooed, glancing to Ian and me.

 Ian and I looked at each other and started protesting things incoherently. 

 “Joven, don’t make things uncomfortable for the lovebirds!” Wes winked. 

And again, Ian and I started mumbling, muttering and rolling our eyes.  

“Can we just please move on?” I grumbled, crossing my arms and shifting my weight on my hip.

 “Yeah, yeah okay,” Mari said, still smirking at Ian and me. “So, Haunted Mansion, anyone?”

------------------------------------------------