Chapter 20- Friend Like Me

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Smosh, Smosh Games, Smosh 2nd Channel, or the like. Thank you!

PS: I'm posting the Anthony story! Go check it out :))

--------------------------------------

Mari's Point of View:

"IAN HECOX! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I scream from inside Ian's room, as I struggle to break open the door.

Who the fuck locks their doors from the outside, anyway?

"NATALIE, IF YOU DON'T UNLOCK THIS DOOR AT ONCE, I SWEAR-"

"Oh, come on!" Nate groans from the outside. "It's not like I'm holding you hostage or anything-"

"I beg to differ! You're keeping us locked in a room and you're controlling us against our will. This screams hostage! What if one of us needs to pee?"

"Then you should've gone a while ago." Ian responds.

"Jesus christ, guys! Just let us out!"

"We're simply leaving you and Ryan inside. That's it. Look, we'll let you two out in a half hour or so. So, just relax and get to know each other, okay? There's wifi, food, TV, and a bed if you guys get kinky." Nate giggles.

Ryan and I groan and scrunch our faces up in disgust. "Nate!"

"I'm only joking! Jeez, you guys are in a mood." Natalie teases and then I hear the theme song of Smash Bros., so I assume they've drowned us out and started the game.

I sigh, walk over and fall onto Ian's bed. "I'm sorry they dragged you into this." I tell Ryan, but I face the ceiling. "Nate, Ian and Anthony... they're quite the powerful, devious trio." I laugh darkly, as I look towards Ryan to see his reaction.

Ryan, who is seated on the floor, gives me a small smile and a subtle shrug. "It's no problem, really. I don't exactly know what's happening here, but I'm having fun. Aren't you?"

So, Ryan's the type of guy that sees happiness in everything and in every situation, huh?

As I lay on the bed and sulk, my toes nudge something cold and metal-like. I sit up, and my eyes catch sight of Ian's Macbook.

"Hey look," I say, catching Ryan's attention.

"Yeah?"

"It's Ian's laptop." I whisper, holding it up. "Wanna mess with them a bit? For revenge?"

Ryan smirks deviously in response. "What do you have in mind?"

"We pretend to play around
on Photobooth, taking random pictures with random filters, then we 'accidentally' press record in video and talk about whatever romantic feelings they think we have for eachother." I roll my eyes and scoff.

"Do we write a script?"

I shake my head. "No, there's barely any time."

"Improv, then?"

I nod. "Shall we?" I ask, proceeding to open Ian's laptop and clicking on the app.

"So..." Ryan smiles at me, joining me on Ian's bed. "Tell me about yourself."

"Uh, I'm Japanese, but I was born here in America, I grew up dancing ballet..." I sigh, "Dude, I really don't know what to say."