the fight: ch 8

4 days later................................................................................................................................... Y/N pov

It's been 4 days since Queen Scarlet told me I was going to fight Sahara. me and her have gotten a lot closer we talk and talk about our lives though I was only giving cryptic messages. I learned a lot about her life such as her sister being a spy for Burns Army and how she cried when she found out. She also likes me on her stomach for some reason.

every time we talked, she had me on her stomach all day. the first time I tried to get down she growled to not do that again which was very scary. and Queen Scarlet she has talked with me every day she even had a place for me to sit and talk to her.

it was a red Cushen on her thrown it was on the armrest which now that I think of it why do dragons need armrests? well, who knows? I'm still confused about how I got here but life is going well I guess.

but each day that goes by makes me wonder when I'm going to fight Sahara. I don't want to even though we have a plan. what happens after the queen sees what I did and when that happens she is going to pick me up and squeeze me until I answer.

well since it's been 5 days since I got here and I'm pretty sure that the dragonets will arrive soon. I have seen fanfics where a human is dropped into the wings of Fire Universe and 1 week later they meet the dragonets of Destiny. "I wonder if I will get to meet them?"

I was looking up at the blue sky on Sahara's belly. "hey you two" I looked over to the guard who had a spear they always have a spear. "you two need to come with us" another guard said who was unclipping the wing thingy on Sahara who had just woke up and also very confused.

"wha-what," she said still half asleep. "hey guard what's going on," I said. "you should already know the queen told you didn't she" the guard said with a smile on his face. "oh no," I said and Sahara who was now awake.

the guard snatched me from Sahara's belly she was not pleased by this one bit. "can we at least fly together" Sahara said while frowning. "not my orders the queen said for you two to fly separately" the guard said.

30mins later.............................................................................................................................. I was now getting ready for battle and was in a room. it had a table with a wooden sword and a club with some armor on the side. only shoulder pads and a chest peise. "great they want me to fight a dragon with a club a sword and armor that looks like the blacksmith who wanted me to die" 

in the end, I put on the armor I was pretty sure I would be fine but the keywords were pretty sure. I had no idea if I was going to be injured or killed now I will admit I don't think these things will happen but put yourself in my shoes you awoke in a world that's at war and has dragons one of those dragons took you to her home and made you make up a lie which she probably doesn't believe. then she put you up 400 feet in the air with a dragon that was going to kill you and ended up getting close to you and now you have to fight her in front of over 100 dragons. so can you see why I'm nervous? 

"Are you done yet," the guard that was outside the armory uttered. "ya ya I'm coming you overgrown lizard" I said while coming out of the room. "shut it" the guard said. the guard then picked me up and carried me to a staircase.

"well what are you waiting for go up," the guard said "Uhh," I said as I was walking up the stairs. I heard loud talking basically screaming. just then I saw a large gate with a lot of light coming out of it.

and then I heard that same voice, Vermilion, "To the right we have SAHARA of the sand wings who was fighting some of our best guards we had to surround her just to get take her down" Vermilion said "Dame didn't think she was such a badass" i thought. then the gate opened.

"ok this is happening," I said under my breath and walked out. "and to the left, we have THE TALKING SCAVENGER who we found trying to hide and almost got away to," Vermilion said with the slightest amount of hunger in his voice.

I walked out and into the open and nobody even looked at me. except for Peril who was looking at me, curiosity all over her face. Sahara was also looking at me with a little sadness in her eyes but she also winked at me.

"CLAWS UP FIRE READY FIGHT" Vermilion screamed "OK, here we go," I said and started running at Sahara. Sahara also ran at me and swiped. I rolled to the side but she swiped her other claw and this time it hit me.

"OW FUCK" I said, "I think my arm just got dislocated," I thought. "oh I'm so sorry," Sahara whispered with trembling in her voice. "it's fine just run at me and I will do it," I said with pain all over my voice.

"ok," Sahara said and started running straight to me. She was a good 15 yards away from me and getting closer. I then opened the pocket dimension and Sahara flew inside. "I hope she's all right," I thought. I then picked up 5 stones and put them in my pocket.

A/N, hey people I know it has been a little bit and this chapter is kinda bad but I have had something come up in my life and I also want to start writing other things this does not mean I will quit this story just expect to wait longer for a chapter anyhoo I hope you all have a good day/night goodbye.