finally the fun begins: ch 16

Tsunami was still gone which was quite strange i believed that the conversation between Starflight, Clay, Tsunami, and the monster scarlet was only a couple of minutes but I guess I was wrong because it had been over 15 minutes. I guess it is a good thing though I have time to think of the animus spells that I need to cast, I thought about it for a while and I think that a supply cash type of thing will be good, it will let me call an item that I need or want at the moment but it can not give me an item that already exists so I can't get the eye of onix or anything like that. the next animus spell I think will be useful more of an attack-type of thing is elemental assimilation this is because it should let me adapt to elemental dragon attacks whether that is the Rainwing venom the Icewing frost breath or the Flamesilks fire silk and that means I can use it to and it won't have a big effect over me but to get the power and i have to touch it. the next and most useful I think anyway is shapeshifting the 1st reason is if I'm going to be trotting around with the dragonets of destiny then the dragons we meet might be a little confused about why there is a talking scavenger who can also shoot fire and Rainwing venom if I'm a dragon I can just say I'm an animus yeah sure its going to be shocking either way but still, the 2nd reason is transportation its true that I can get a ride from the tsunami but if she's not with me or I just don't want to ride on her back.

ok, so we have supply cash, elemental assimilation, shapeshifting, environmental protection, and a pocket dimension. ok, this is a pretty good power set I should be set for a good while.

you might be wondering why in the world would I put very downsides to these ability's simple every animus dragon ever who has abused there power has gone insane, now don't get me wrong I'm not sure if that will happen to me but I'm not about to risk it so I'm only going to use my powers when there necessaire.

i looked over at the mountains and a smile formed on my lips I'm finally doing something something is happing I'm not just on this pillar board out of my mind because I cant read any books or play video games I mean I still cant do that but at least I have magic powers now!

god dame I've been gone for a little bit mb guys anyhoo I hope you all are doing well ill see you again in another 2 months.