punished?: ch 13

Y/N pov......................................................................................................................................... "I'm sorry ok!" I said looking at Scarlet "I don't care if you're sorry I want to know did they take you against your will?" Scarlet responded she had captured me, glory, tsunami, starflight clay, and sunny. she had also killed Dune captured Kestral almost got Webs but he escaped.

we were in her room right now she had the face of a mother who was disappointed in her son for stealing a car. "I don't think it matters you have me and the dragonets and your long-awaited capture of a traitor," I said wait I let it slip that I knew who Kestral was well I hope she won't notice.

"well either way I want to know I think I treated you right and you go and run away I want to know why?" Scarlet was calm but I could tell that was a mask she was very pissed. I stayed quiet I did not want to talk to her so I hoped she would leave it alone but now that I think of it that was dumb. "fine stay quiet but you will be punished for this"

and now I'm in the air flying above the castle i looked in the distance the mountains stretched for miles. what I would give to go back to my world right about now. is there a way to get back? do I even want to go back? like really what was there for me? my only friend had an opposite personality to me and if I went back that would mean that I lose Sahara and I don't want that I think if I had a choice I would stay here even though this world is just as bad as my other one I can make it right I might be able to I might have a purpose but at the same time what if don't, if I don't get involved then nothing changes the war will still end dark-stalker will be awoken and luna, blue, and cricket will still stop queen wasp and that plant.

but at the same time the fact that I am a person who knows how much this world will change but has a chance to play a role in that I think the question is should I help the people and the dragons of this world?

the guards' talons were hard and very uncomfortable luckily I think this 5-minute journey was about to end because we were getting close to a podium with a bright blue and shining dragon on it Tsunami was up there.

the guard threw me on the ground I remember this feeling it was rough and cold no longer wet it had not rained in days. "hi there" I said getting up from where I was thrown "Good to see you again I guess" she said.

"so ask away what questions do you have" I looked at her she wanted answers "Why are you working with the queen?" she said to me "I'm not I don't support her at all but... what can I do I'm a scavenger 1 scavenger against the queen of the Skywings I would die for sure" i was gloom the world seemed to grey more and more by each day.

"I see so that's the only one I have I'm not like starflight who would ask you about how you came to be but I am the strong one and I want to help my friends but they're more like family to me," she said "I don't get that I don't have a family or people I would call family they mistreated me but that's how it is I guess" I responded.

she looked at me and I looked at her "Well we can be your new family!" she yelled "Hahaha" I laughed and she did the same "How about friends ok?" I said still laughing "Well that's a step," she said "Well I guess I do have 2 friends one is very far away from here, and the other is also very far away" I smiled this is why I don't I want to go back these dragons are just as human as me and I think I'm here to say so may as well make a good time out of it.

A/N dang this was a good chapter and it set up many things in the future but for now you will have to wait to see what those are anyhoo I hope you are all having a good day/night goodbye.