glory, sunny, and starflight: ch 12

Y/N................................................................................................................................................. The sun was coming up now we had been flying for about 4 hours now and I was tired, this was one of the only times I would like to be asleep with Scarlet her bed felt so good, and I am not going to lie I would love to be there right now.

tsunami and Clay said something to each other the whole flight i knew what we were looking for but I did not think it took this long in the books. "Look the smoke signal! it must be coming from the sky hole!" Clay said and we swooped down to an even filled with mud it also had dragon tracks so I guess Kestral had already left.

"here," Tsunami said she bent down and I got off her she was very kind all of a sudden but it should be fine. "look Kestral made those tracks" Clay smiled "Oh right Y/N you have no idea who that dragon is She is our garden we will tell you the rest later"

"ok thank you so much i am new to riding on dragons and all this other stuff so I do appreciate both of you!" I said, jk i know everything that will happen in a couple of months but I have to play my part.

"Well you're welcome" Tsunami shrugged "Well since Kestral is gone we can get everyone out!" Clay said "I hope starflight was right about the lever and what if Webs and Dune were waiting for us i guess they can try and stop all 5 of us but they will fail"Clay reached down and pushed away the mud on the lever and then click

Clay pushed the bolder I was a lot lighter than he thought I think because he kinda tumbled. the door open to the cavern "YOU DID IT!" Sunny screamed almost jumping "Are those scrolls starflight? No!" tsunami said "We might need and it looks like you have a whole pet with you" starflight said while looking at me "Uhh screw you too pale" Jk dude you are great and very smart but you did call me a pet.

"..." silence enveloped all of us to be fair this was a discovery and starflight would freak out in 3...2...1 "WHAT IN THE THREE MOONS!" starflight screamed I knew it "HOW CAN-THIS MAKES NO-WHAT" ok ya this is going how I planned "aww look how cute he is" sunny said "uh I know I'm small but that kinda hurts and you please not call me cute," I said "oh I'm so sorry ill stop" sunny said "thank you," I think I saw tsunami looking at me and giving sunny a glare.

"so you can talk that's neat," an invisible dragon said "And you can turn invisible that neat," I said and Glory appeared in front of me "I think I'm going to like you scavenger" Glory smiled "ya well I have a name and it Y/N so no more scavenger stuff ok?" I said "Oh yes sure that's fine," they all said.

just then we heard loud flapping that sounded like 3-4 dragons 'Oh no it's her' I thought

A/N Hey guys I did it I got this done this chapter was not super difficult but it was annoying to write since I had to keep looking down at my book but what can you do anyhoo I hope you all have a good day/night goodbye.