A turn of events: ch 17

tsunami got back a couple minutes later looking... not so pleased with the fact that clay was going to fight in the arena "I mean he doesn't even know the proper way to bite someone! can you believe that!" she yelled at me I nodded my head hoping that would be a good enough answer. it seemed like she didn't even realize that I had just nodded because she was still talking about how stupid clay was. tsunami said a lot of things that if I full under stand draconic either was a lot of insults or a mumbling mess of words either was not good. "tsunami maybe you should calm down-" i got cut offed "CALM DOWN WHAT IF HE GETS HURT!" tsunami yelled at me "umm excuse me can you shut up" a voice from behind me said. I turned and saw a red and orange Skywing "who the heck are you!" tsunami yelled at the Skywing "I'm here for the scavenger" that took me off guard, I new that ill have to meet with scarlet again soon but... I really don't like her she is defiantly going to keep me in a cage or crate or something where I cant escape so she can make sure at all times that I don't try and run or talk to anyone else but her.

"no! why should I let him leave my side!" tsunami yelled today is not a good day for her. "because you have no choice" the Skywing replied before swiftly picking me up. "HEY YOU ASS! GIVE HIM BACK" before I could say anything me and the unknown skywing plummeted toward the... prison cells. once we were inside the cave that had dragons and scavengers alike the Skywing guard that was holding me opened a door to a cell that was made for scavengers and through me inside like really hard "OW HEY ASS HOLE!" i yelled at the Skywing who was already walking away. "don't bother screaming at them I've already tried talking to them" a voice that sounded rough and old said. I turned around only for me to see a human in a cowboy hat with a beard, jeans, cowboy boots, a grey long sleeve shirt that was rolled up at the wrists, and a gun at the right side of his belt who ever this was could either be a cosplayer or things just got a lot weirder. 

the man reached his hand out for a hand shake I was a little startled so I hesitated but reached my hand out anyway and gave him what he wanted a hand shake "my names Ricky rider gunslinger of the west what's your name stranger" I was taken aback this had to be a cosplayer who just so happened to be in the same situation as me not a freaking cowboy whos from the 1800s "um why the costume" I said trying to act normal "costume.. this is fine material and why does your voice sound different you clearly from the west to I mean look at you" he said to me "wait you not joking! oh shit no way!" I clearly confused to the man named Ricky rider "joke no why?" i held my breath at those words "what year are you from?" I asked "I was born in 1842 but right now it should be 1884" whelp that confirms it "so your a real cowboy" I was still processing this situation "i guess you could say I am what's it to ya" Ricky responded

I looked around the room trying to find a seat I needed one there was nothing around so I just sat on the floor "Ricky you said your names was right well Ricky I think you need a explanation on where we are and how weird this situation is"

hello people of Wattpad I published a chapter in less than a month its a miracle anyway a new character is introduced Ricky rider a gunslinger from 1882 and trust me he has a story to tell anyhoo I hope you all have a good day/night goodbye