peril vs horizon: 14

the sun was shining and the wind was blowing i could see Tsunami looking at the Colosseum that would soon hold the fight between horizon and peril. I felt bad for Horizon, though I doubted that there was anything I could do, I mean I could just use my magic to help him but I don't think I should change a major story element, I have all already changed enough. "so hows your day going tsunami" I said "I am stuck on a platform with a talking scavenger my life could not be worse" she looked at me with a smug expression. she had gone back to the tsunami we all know and love I even thought we had a moment but I guess not.

 anyway in a couple of hours or minutes, the match between that sand wing and the fire demon will start. Yeah, I had not a clue as to when the match would start all I knew was that the match would have to start soon. if we looked at a timeline then we would know that the match would start before Tsunami, Clay, and Starflight have to have an audience with the queen and that was in the first 2 days so the match should start today. "what are thinking about" tsunami said her scales glowing in the sun "nothing much what about you" I said "how am I going to escape with you and my friends" she looked at me waiting for a response "well I'm glad you're not leaving me out of the equation" I gave her a smug look "like I said you're a friend I should take you with us" she said and I scooted closer to the edge of the platform to get a better look but I felt a huge talon grab me.

"hold on there don't get too close now," Tsunami said "Uh you're not the boss of me" I responded "Well I'm like 5-10 times your size so I think I can boss you around" She smirked but just then we saw a lot of dragons come flying below us I and tsunami looked over the edge her talon still on me "why are they hear?" she said her voice full of wonder "oh no" that's all I could manage to say i new what was about to happen. "what? What's going on!?" she looked at me "It's a fight a fight to the death," I said and Tsunami just looked at me bewildered "Wait what?" she said just when the dragons stopped flying down and Queen Scarlet came out of the castle with a smile as big as the great wall of china.

"Welcome to today's battle!" she screamed I could barely hear it though. To her right was Glory fake sleeping and boy did she look excellent purple and pink rippled through her body like waves. "well what do you all think of my new art" Scarlet said. yep, everything going the way the story went so far so things should be good. "bring in the combatants!" Scarlet screamed and I saw a group of skywing guards go up to a podium with a yellow dragon on it. the dragon in question was Horizon of the Sandwings he tried to fight back to no prevail "Get off me!" he screamed but the guards dropped him in the Colosseum.

"After four victories horizon the Sandwing- formerly and unwisely a soldier in blazes army- has been challenged to a match with the queen champion, peril!" Scarlet screamed again "Wait but he's like 2 times bigger than her how is she the champion?" tsunami asked me "Simple she has fire scales," I said "What are those?" she asked again "You will see"

down in the battlefield horizon turned around and started full sprinting to get away from peril but peril flew in front of him. Horizon swung his tail at Peril who swiped it and Horizon's tail got lit up in flames "AHAAHA!" horizon yelled at the top of his lungs and he fell on his side. "what the fuck" Tsunami said which caught me off guard "yep those are fire scales" I said still looking down at the battlefield. horizon was gripping his tail at this point and peril slowly walked over. you could hear the most blood-curdling scream coming from horizon this was because Peril had touched him with her talons which made him light ablaze but he still had fight in him or just wanted a quick death. he launched himself at peril this caused him to be engulfed in fire 

"well that was boring," Scarlet said "I hope someone will at least try and amuse me tomorrow GAMES ARE OVER TODAY," she said that last bit with a roar.

A/N soo uhh hello again been a bit uh but nice to be back on this story again can't wait to make the next part anyhoo i hope you all have a good day/night goodbye