holy shit and thank god: ch 18

"ok where do I begin, I'm from the year 2023, this world is a book series in 2023 and we got transported to this world and I don't know how to get back to the real world. not only that were being held captive by a crazy dragon queen who might be trying to kill me or fuck me one of the two. and it seems I can use magical powers called animus magic but I don't use them much because if you use them too much I might go crazy, I don't think I'm missing anything oh yeah i read the book series so I kind of know what's going to happen but if we change to many things it might screw the world up so lets avoid that I can also speak there language" I breathed out I didn't realize how much I need to get that out so little has happened but also so much and I've only been here for like a week and a half.

Ricky just looked at me mouth open all the way to the ground, "dame kid that's a lot to throw on a kid all at once I don't even know what to say..." he said and it took me by no surprise to be honest it was kind of shocking to me as well "well how did you end up here I woke up in a forest after I fell asleep" I asked "I was about to shoot a dear but than I felt dizzy and passed out and than I ended up here lost most of my gear like my rife all I have now is my six shooter which even with no bullets can still shoot" when Ricky said that my heart dropped I left the gun that was in the pouch god I feel so stupid.

"so you said your from 2023... what's life like are there flying cars!" Ricky said he seemed exited by the fact that I was from the future for him "well no but we did go to the moon and have these thing called computers what I would give to have a computer right now" I told him and he looked more interested "what do they do-" "HEY! scavenger that can talk get over hear the queen wants to talk with you!" a yell from the side said, Ricky looked over going for his gun I looked at him and shook my head "no its fine" I said "are you sure" Ricky said to me "yeah there's no point in fighting there will 100 more guards if we did that" I turn to walk towards the dragon but Ricky said one last thing "what did he say" i turned my head back to him "I'm going to talk to the queen..."

I walked up to the dragon and he picked me up and started to walk with me in his claws. eventually we started to see more and more decoration instead of nothing but rock and then we came to a door, the dragon reached for something around his neck which I am just know noticing a key chain he took it off and inserted the sliver keys into the key hole and opened the door where I was met with a bright light a red carpet heading leading to many different rooms one said hatchery one said kitchen #4 'dame that many kitchens how many do you need' I thought.

eventually we approached a door that had a sign on it and it said "thrown room" ok that makes sense but I wonder why scarlet wants to talk with me well I mean I think I know why but we will see. the Skywing that was holding me walked up to the door and pushed it open reviling the queen in all her glory, she was sitting on the thrown acting high and mighty and to her right perched on the arm rest was a human...

the man looked around 5,11 he had tattoos and was grinning brightly and swinging his legs off the side of the arm rest he also looked around my age but definitely older 20-25 for sure. to the queens left was a cage with a human you seemed young very young he had to be 13-14 at most and he was clearly scared of scarlet.

"hello Y/N long time no see, as you can see i have found a few more scavengers that can speak just like you" scarlet said and that threw me off guard how many humans are there that can 1 speak to dragons and 2 are from my world "hello! nice to meet you my name is Zane" the tattooed man said, "and I'm jack" the kid said "how did you..." I tried to speak "I found them one was almost drowning so I thought I may as well save this scavenger from death and then he started speaking so I knew just then that I did not need you anymore, oh and the other one of my guards found him wandering through the forest very similar to you if I say and when I found out that there are more scavengers that can talk I just new I had to tell you I mean I have no need for you"

I felt a wave of relief fall over me I'm not being chased by her but that also means if she is doesn't need me anymore then she could kill me anytime she pleases and this is always getting more crazy I mean come on other humans that could be in the same predicament as me and Ricky I mean thank god but holy shit.

HELLO PEOPLE OF WATTPAD how's it going can you believe I got a chapter out this quick i cant its crazy but I hoped you all enjoyed anyway this chapter set so many things up for the future like a lot of things anyhoo I hope you all have a great day/night goodbye.