Queen scarlet: ch 9

queen scarlets POV.................................................................................................................... "what in the three moons was that" That's all I could think about. The crowd was silent seeing a dragon disappear will do that to you. "vermilion" I said, "go pick up the scavenger and bring him here"

"Y-yes my queen," Vermilion said he then went to pick up the scavenger who tried to run away he was kinda cute with all that struggling but I had no time for daydreaming I needed to know what happened down there. vermilion brought the scavenger down to me and dropped him on the floor which made me mad at him for hurting the little thing.

"Now leave Vermilion," I said "before I get one of my guards to escort you out" My tone was harsh and moody just how it needed to always be. "now little scavenger come over here" the scavenger started limping to me which made me pitty the thing.

"ya Your Majesty," the scavenger said his voice very scared it made me happy for a moment "I really do like it when he's scared don't I," I thought before asking him a question "So do you like the podium up there I think you might be a bit lonely don't you think sleeping up there all alone and by your self"

"I mean I guess it will be lonely now," he said "Well you won't have to worry about that because you will now be with me all times of the day so I can keep an eye on you," I said "including while I sleep~" I said that part very flirty so I could see his reaction.

he was indeed flustered and very confused at least I think so. "w-why" he said "Oh come on really you don't think I don't know that was you" I said "Well it wasn't me so I don't know what to say" He said "and that's why I won't bother asking instead I will be acting" I said " if you won't tell me what that was then I'm going to make sure that you can't escape"

before the scavenger could speak again I said "Guard take this scavenger to my room and stay with it so it does not escape" "Yes my majesty" the guard said before scooping up the scavenger and taking him to my room. "HEY, I HAVE A NAME IT Y/N!" Y/N said.

Y/N left and I was very confused first a talking scavenger and now they have names I mean it's whatever. this is all so weird to me my life went from normal to crazy in a day and now it is even crazier. "your majesty we need to have a meeting with you" a general said "Very well let's get it over with"

the next few hours were all meetings about Queen Burns's arrival and how to celebrate or take down Queen Coral. Over time I got more tired and I just wanted to go to bed with Y/N and keep him close to me.

finally, the meeting ended and I dragged myself to my room I was in a bad mood but that all changed when I saw Y/N sleeping on my bed. I closed the door went over to him and poked him. "good evening my little scavenger" I said "5 more minutes" Y/N said. his voice was so cute "No I think I want you a wake" I said well whether he was asleep or not this was going to be a fun night.

A/N :) hello people two chapters in two days impressive this chapter was not long but had some very important things that you might have not even noticed. anyhoo I hope you all have a good day/night goodbye.