spells and new people: ch 15

the sun was bright and shining and felt like a volcano it seems the wings of Fire universe only have two main weathers scorching hot and freezing cold i guess they don't bring those up much in the books, at least I will get a tan. I think I know what my next animus spell will be, immune to the weather sounds pretty good right now. I wonder what tsunami is thinking about right now probably how to escape this pillar makes sense I would like to get off but I don't have to worry about trying to because I already know that the dragonets of destiny are going to escape and I will likely come along on that adventure it only makes sense tsunami seems to want me as a friend and nothing more. yep, I should be good, or at least I hope so.

"hey tsunami watcha thinking about," I asked her and she looked like death "How to escape this retched Piller" I god dame knew it "That's cool and all but like I think maybe you should stop sulking we are going to be on this pillar for a good bit so may as well cheer up" I responded and tsunami only growled something "well ok then" I turned my back to look at the mountains they were big much bigger than earth mountains it looks like every one of them is bigger than Mt Everest. dame it that's only making me think of Earth which I have been trying not to think about because it seems every time I do I have a mental crisis and that's no good.

as I spoke, 2 dragon guards started to fly up to the pillar that me and Tsunami were on and you can bet I know how this will end. when the guards arrived at the pillar they only said a couple of things "Tsunami of the Seawings you have been requested by the queen of the Skywings for a meeting" The guard on the left said he was a nice shade of red with a little orange under him I bet all the ladies want him. "no I will not go" tsunami was surprisingly calm at this moment but I can assume that about to change. "you do not have a choice" the guard on the right said he was orange on top and red on bottom.

*3rd person Pov*

in a universe so different than this one a man with tattoos has his hands around the throat of a girl who seems long dead. the man started to laugh this was his 5th one today it just gets easier and easier the man thought to himself just as this thought ended the door burst open and a gun was aimed at the man "FREEZE" the man who burst open the door said and we can see that he is a cop likely the same one who has been on this case for 5 years now when "understood" the man who had his hands around the girl's throat said. as the cop relaxes the man with tattoos takes this opportunity to ponce at the cop promptly shoving his knife in his chest *BANG!* a gunshot rings out the cop may be dead but for the last seconds he was alive he manages to pull the trigger taking the man with the tattoos with him. "GASP!" the tattoed man jolts up he looks around and sees tall trees taller than any he had ever seen before.

*Y/Ns Pov*

after things got out of hand fast with Tsunami finally being dragged away after biting scratching and trying to tackle the guards I was left alone on this god-dame piller but this does give me time to do some animus spells. I pulled out the 5 stones from my pockets the first I thought about earlier was I needed some way to take these stones with me at all times so with the first stone I made it into a ring silver in color with a little gold where the rest of the stones will go stones would go there is 5 of them on the ring I then enchanted the ring to be soul bonded to me so no matter what I will never lose it I then enchanted the ring again in the only one who can use my animus magic no one else can use it and for my other enchantments I enchanted the stones to be a different kind of gemstones Diamond, Emerald, amethyst, garnet, and ruby. now if you were paying attention you would know that I use 1 of my stones on the ring but I still have the pocket dimension stone taking it out of my other pocket I changed it to the Diamond gem

I very gently placed it in the first hole in the ring and it fit perfectly 1 down 4 to go for the next animus spell I need to able to survive harsh climates like a dragon can I enchant this on the ruby? That 2 down 3 to go.

A/N Hey guys sorry this chapter took a little bit I have been doing other things so expect slow updates. ok now we have 3 more gems to enchant but I have no idea what they will be so I want your animus ideas it can be so overpowered that it changes the story leave what animus spells and the gemstone that you want within the comments and I will choose 3 of them with that I leave to have a good day/night goodbye