3. New beginnings

Athulya's POV

It was my first day at college of business studies, only god knows how much I wasted my energy and fighting and manipulating dad to get this course. It was tall building mostly like those found in Austrailia and rarely like those found in India. Oh god ! I am really missing aussies , it's not like that I don't like India or anything in my short of life in India , I loved how friendly the caring people are here (exception - not most of men) .  But, I can't erase memories , past has always been much stronger than present. And my past is indeed much stronger that it even holds the power to decide my future.

I was walking alone  even being in the crowd , there is too much rush in India  and the air quality is not doing any favour as well. People with asthama might what will be my condition at diwali. This is an elite class college that means spoilt brats from all over India studies here . No I am not gonna count me in that list , I am not that spoilt ,  I am just too demanding , zero patience level and no filter on mouth.

You liar that's what spoilt brats are

Its too confusing for someone with brain like me , all the ways takes you to same place.

Its not ways that moves, its your feets that are going. Ahh ok stop it!

"Excuse me , where is 1st year lecture room?" I can't roam here and there , I have to ask , but they silence between us was so awkward , she was staring me from top to bottom as if her eyes can do x-ray, hey lady tell me fast stop scanning me , this is my most polite tone, believe me.

"huh?"

Was I too loud, Athulya check the level of your speakers before speaking or else keep all the materials for your grave ready.

"Nothing" 

I said doing wierd action with my hands which were at back to hide my embarrassment and to my amusement that girl turned around , too leave , maybe? no it is not funny. This meant what I said loudly she didn't heard and what I said in my mind she heard it , it means I did opposite . The thing I should have said in mind I said It  loudly and the thing I should I say... no no maybe she didn't heard anything that's why she asked and I said nothing. I am really crazy. Stop this and call her before she goes. Hey Wait I said something it was not nothing , no you got it wrong.

 Not in mind say it loudly

"Hey, wait.." But she left, anybody would do same if your brain will function too slow.

"Hey, are you finding someone?" she was a girl with pretty black eyes and black hair , too beautiful! wait , am I looking like a child lost in fair , trying to find his parents.

"No, I mean you was standing here since too long so.."

was I too loud again, and was she staring at me , a StALkeR !!! okay stop this and talk politely in your sweetest tone Athulya. But what can I do my tongue has only two flavour too hot and sour and salty.

"Ya, I was finding first year classroom .."

"We are also going there , come with us"

Too frank with stranger but no suspension  her aura was so strong , positive and friendly. When she said we then only I noticed a blonde haired girl besides her.

"Hi, I am Aarushi Rajwant" she stretched her hand within seconds of silence I hold her hand firmly.

"Hello, I am Athulya Oberoi"

"Hey, guys stop it I am also here, you are dumping me in front of me only, I am nidhi"

Before I could know both of them hugged me together , oh no my neck , I don't wanna die .