24. I want it for my son

Author's POV

Their private jet landed at sydney airport in the summer noon. Guards stepped out with guns in their hand checking around before signalling to open the main door. Dushyant stepped out followed by Rupali and his manager. Cars were assembled in lines with their doors open, their bags were placed in them by people running here and there in hurry.

They left for the hotel from the airport with the convoy of cars in the blazing heat.  It was a grand hotel , specially made for business guests. The manager showed the pass at the reception and a staff followed them to show their rooms. Making them comfortable in their room changing into simple clothes.  Dushyant switched on his phone and the messages started coming , he looked at a new number and slided his fingers to open the lock. His expressions changed , lines of worry on his face , rubbing his forehead  with index finger and tapping his shoes on the marble floor.

Rupali noticed his changed expressions and in response he showed the message on his screen followed by a photo. She was carrying the same look now as him . The environment was tense , both of them looking at each other.

He dialled a number , lighting a ciagrette before going out towards the balcony. 

"Who the hell told you that you can call me after 11 in night ? I am not jobless like you at night"

"I am in Austrailia"

"Good for you . Talk of business or go mind yours"

" check my message first" 

"Umm.. wait.. That's a great news!"

"What's the plan now?"

"How much time left?"

"Not more than a few months. Hurry up before we lose this chance"

"A change in plan now , it can be used as a weapon as well. Just handle the things , don't make anyone suspicious"

"And what about this business shit?"

"Clean yourself! I was a fool to give this work to you ,feeling pity. You created all this mess, and I am going to pay for your mistakes. Put the horse in rein before it runs far away"

"How?"

"Anyhow! If I will tell you everything then what am I paying Oberoi Industries for."

"Fine! But what was the change in plan now?"

"We will go the way they went in past, I will have to make my son agree , but you knows him very well . He will never agree to be tied ."

"Don't you worry for that , we will make them beg. And this is only for a few months ."

"Imagine his face when I will be placing my gun in his mouth and with my son ready to be a wolf. Ha..Haha..HAHAHAHH... HahA.."

"Wait for some time I will get this done"

"You have to"

He hung up the call , lighting another ciagrette , still laughing his wicked laugh . He flinched at sudden touch and found his wife's hand on his shoulders. 

"Why are laughing so much?"

"To get practised to it" And a small smile covered her lips.

"What did Shekhawat said"

"Wrap all the plans before deadline"

"And how will you do this ?" She questioned.

"Don't put pressure on your little mind, your husband is clever enough for that"