23. Health Checkup

He was approaching towards us with a warm smile , looking at Nidhi. God is finding 100 ways to kill me. Does she knows him?

"Nidhi, what are you doing here?" He looked at me in confusion before asking her.

"Umm.. Dad..." Her words made my eyes turn wide in shock.

What? He is her dad and this dumb girl didn't even gave me a warning. I hits her with my elbow , giving her fierce look, before greeting him.

"Nidhi.. are you planning to die this soon?" I whispered lightly in her ear, with a smirk on my face.

"No!"

"Then why didn't you told me that your dad works here?" I knew his dad was staring us , but we kept whispering.

"Becau.."

"No excuses" I cuts her off.

"Listen t.."

"No" I stopped her again.

"Athuly.."

"I said no , Nidhi"

"LISTEN TO ME, ATHULYA OBEROI" She shouted so loudly getting attention from everyone and I placed my hands on my ear, to make sure I doesn't become deaf.

"You could have reduced your volume.."

"Listen to me first, you always keeps going on. I was already saying you in the taxi only, but you didn't let me speak." I just slapped myself mentally.

"You should have shouted there not here"

"You are never ready to listen."

"My genes, now only you will deal this" I shrugged my shoulders , placing all the tension on her shoulder.

"Why? Didn't I tried warning you?"

"No, you really didn't . If you wanted to tell me you should have shaken me to get my attention or would have closed my mouth. Now, don't make excuses" I gave a few lame excuses.

"You really wanna see, how I deal this? See then and don't come back to me." She winked at me , lightly pulling my ears.

"What's going on girls? Can this old man get to know?" Her dad asked us after being patient for so long. He didn't looked like those doctors I imagined, he was chill out man.

"Nothing Dad, I was just telling Athulya that there's no need to get scared. You are the most famous doctor and you can help us."

When did I said I need help? What's going on in her empty mind? I am fine, I don't have any problem.

"Wh-en di-d-"

"I am telling you Athulya, believe me." She cuts me off , pinching my hand.

"Let me speak" I whispered.

"No No No, "

"What is she here for?" He asked looking concerned.

"N-No I -"

"She is here for full body health check up, dad. I am right na Athulya?" She cuts me again, I am going to lose it on her.

I am not here for any body checkup , it will take a lot of time. It means one more day wasted. No, I can't afford this.

"Meet me on some street.." I pulled her ponytail from behind, threatening her.

"Oh I got scared. TCH TCH. Now, deal with this." She whispered back softly.

We were busy in our talks and didn't noticed it when a Nurse was standing in front of us. Her dad was talking with her, explaining something. He moved his gaze at us and we stopped.