38. In the Shadows of Instability

vote aur comment karna mat bhulna bahut time nikal kar likha hai.

5700+ words

--------------------------------

Aaryaveer's POV

I was going to my room , closing hers when I saw Aaru coming down with her friend. As much I loves her as much I hates her friend, this girl is very irritating. She has the audacity to puncture my car when I was going to recieve Akshara as per Ma sa's order. And she even dared to call me , Sanki, had there been anyone else I would have lost my control but I didn't. She is a Chutanki herself.

Chutanki

Nautaki

Whatever!

But as much I hate her, I can't deny the fact that , my mind find ways to have those irritating , nonsense fights and banters with her. Why? Maybe, I really have lost it.

She was coming downstairs with half of her eyes open, almost looking like she will pass out. So what? Who am I to think this and most importantly to think anything about her?

Afterall she is a mere enemy or enemy's daughter.

I have always tried being cold but still she manages to take my mask off. How and why?

Lost in contemplation, I watched as she stumbled and, almost involuntarily, reached out to catch her before she hit the ground.

"God damn!" The exclamation escaped my lips as I caught her, finding her much lighter than my dumbbell.

In the whirlwind that followed, the family doctor, the somewhat idiotic Abhimaan, was summoned. A trusted figure for all our medical concerns.

We were sitting in the room, me, Aarav, Yuvaan , Rudra and Aaru. Vihaan was still in his college.

This girl seemed to have done some magic on all the youngsters, even Rudra was chanting Aya , Aya all time.

Yes, I am jealous. And why wouldn't I be?

Well, she was lying on the bed , murmuring something. The reason for her getting unconsious was unknown.

Abhi informed us about her injuries and examined a bullet wound on her arm. Her lungs air passage was narrowed, maybe she smokes as per that brilliant doctor friend of mine. Despite considering her as an adversary, viewing the situation through a human lens made me acknowledge that what I did to her was wrong. It was a burst of anger as I got hold of Shyam Rana that day. Though he never uttered a word, he hinted at the Oberois' involvement in taking away my Kiddo. He said they...

I couldn't hear what he said and killed him.

If it was all for revenge, I would have caught her again but I didn't. And that incident made a distance between me and Aarav, he tries his best to avoid me. I am on verge of losing everything.

That's why I am jealous.

But when Abhi told me about her condition, I felt a pang in heart, she is still young to face all this. I can't even imagine keeping Aarushi in her place.

And when asked about her wounds and injuries all that she told was lie. She was too mature for her age, more mature that Yuvaan , almost like Vihaan. Hiding everything.

Even when that Dushyant came, I controlled myself very hardly to not to kill him, they both behaved in strange manner. It was not a normal relationship between them, her replies and cold facade. She indeed is very mature , hiding everything deep inside her. Much deeper than sea's depth.